NFL>COM mock draft projections AZ Cards

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
8 of the people have the Cards Mock picks
the people making the picks-Dan Jeremiah,Bucky Brooks,Pete Schrager,Charles Davis,Charlie Casserly,Maurice Jones-Drew,Curtis Conway,Chad Rueter

Calvin Ridley WR Alabama picked by Jeremiah,Brooks,Davis,Casserly,Conway
Josh Rosen (trade up to Oakland) -pete schrager
Isiah Wynn -G-T- Jones-Drew
Lamar Jackson-Rueter

During the roundtable Mock Draft last night 3-24 The person on NFLnetwork picked Minkah Fitzpatrick DB for the Cards at #15

So the consensus seems to be WR Calvin Ridley.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Hopefully they trade back and pick up additional pick(s). But everybody and his brother is trying to do that, so good luck.

OP
OP
B

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Hopefully they trade back and pick up additional pick(s). But everybody and his brother is trying to do that, so good luck.
I could see that .The more picks the better.I don`t want to see SK trade out of the 1st round completely but like you said moving down some could possibly get another pick on 2 later.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keep an eye on teams drafting in bottom half. If Jackson is there at #15 teams like NO or PIT may look to move up and take him. Unless Jackson is who ARZ is taking.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Keep an eye on teams drafting in bottom half. If Jackson is there at #15 teams like NO or PIT may look to move up and take him. Unless Jackson is who ARZ is taking.
Hope so. Maybe they think Baltimore wants him.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Trading with Oakland for Josh Rosen is the most realistic, best case scenario.

Mayfield is my favorite by what he could be but I think Rosen checks all the boxes removed from the injury concerns being the safer pick... I would consider the whole draft a success if the Cards could acquire him in that scenario too :)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trading with Oakland for Josh Rosen is the most realistic, best case scenario.

I think this scenario has a 20% chance of of happening (certainly the most likely scenario involving a Cardinal trade). (I still think it's 65% likely we take L Jackson at #15).

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Scouting report on Big Bird, has the length desired, large hands, huge wingspan, deceptive speed, and can out jump DBs for the ball. Also easy for the QB to spot downfield.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mayock mocked the Cards taking Rosen at pick 15 with Lamar Jackson available as well. Would LOVE to get Rosen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson