NFL.com All-Under 25 team

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The previous administration left the Cardinals cupboards pretty bare with regards to young elite talent.

Let's hope that Paris Johnson can crack this list in a year or two!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The previous administration left the Cardinals cupboards pretty bare with regards to young elite talent.

Started in 2013...choosing to bring in older veterans and players on their last legs, with almost no regard to developing young talent.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

This is what missing on your 1st rounders looks like along with trading them.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
No shock. We were literally the absolute worst drafting team under the final 5 years of Keim by nearly every single possible metric.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
If they did a top 100 list, would we have a player on there? I'm struggling to think of anyone who would make it. Probably Jalen Thompson and that's it?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If they did a top 100 list, would we have a player on there? I'm struggling to think of anyone who would make it. Probably Jalen Thompson and that's it?
Hi might make a top 100...I think he gets some love around the league, as being underrated.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I could see Jalen, Marco Wilson (I dunno, he's about to be the #1 CB on an NFL team and is alright) maybe?

I would imagine that some misguided people might find a way to put Simmons in there. For people who don't watch the Cardinals, he's had a few big highlights that make people think he's a bigger deal than he is.