News and rumors of potential coaching staff additions.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The guy so got a promotion from qb coach to offensive coordinator cause of his great work on Brisset a year a go or is he has accomplished more?

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Cleveland had the 8th best offense by DVOA last year. Wild.

This isn't DVOA but that is probably skewed heavily due to running game?

The passing game has been putrid and their record(wins) has declined 3 years in a row.

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do like our current ST coach, but I’m not sure if he has already left on his own.
The best special teams we ever had was with Whisenhunt. We blocked lots of FGs, had kickoffs and punts returned for touchdowns. Loved those little pooched kickoffs that we recovered or forced a fumble.

None of that is going on anymore. Yes we ran a good fake and had a blocked punt. But coverage looked like the slowest in the NFL. Returns were crap. But, it was better than Arians special teams.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The best special teams we ever had was with Whisenhunt. We blocked lots of FGs, had kickoffs and punts returned for touchdowns. Loved those little pooched kickoffs that we recovered or forced a fumble.

None of that is going on anymore. Yes we ran a good fake and had a blocked punt. But coverage looked like the slowest in the NFL. Returns were crap. But, it was better than Arians special teams.

And a heck of a lot better than Philly's this past season.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This isn't DVOA but that is probably skewed heavily due to running game?

The passing game has been putrid and their record(wins) has declined 3 years in a row.

You must be registered for see images attach
The running game was very good, and the schedule was the easiest in the NFL, but the passing DVOA was middle of the league.