New Uniforms for the Cardinals

OP
OP
JohnnyCakes

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
on the NFL shop website they have the draft hats for sale and one new t-shirt.

Its a sandy white color.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
see, I love that top one... the bottom left is cool
that one with the billboard that looks like it says Joe's Garage?? Not so much

Yeah I'm old school when it comes to hats. Don't like Trucker hats. Don't like hats with a ton of craziness on them. Just give me a nice baseball hat with a logo.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Got to save money somewhere. lol
the prices get me. I am a single malt guy... I like a 30 year, aged in a sherrywood cask.
when I first started with it, 120 a bottle was standard... after a while...180 was the norm.
I quit drinking....fast forward to last christmas, I was going to buy my son a good bottle of scotch... he likes single malt too, but he has never had the good stuff.
my local liquor store in small town california had no way to order any so I decide to go online.
google is your friend right??
6000 to 15000 a bottle.... dude, I searched all over that website to make sure that wasnt the case price...or a barrel...
nope

did I mention I quit drinking?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I quit drinking....fast forward to last christmas, I was going to buy my son a good bottle of scotch... he likes single malt too, but he has never had the good stuff.
my local liquor store in small town california had no way to order any so I decide to go online.
6000 to 15000 a bottle.... dude, I searched all over that website to make sure that wasnt the case price...or a barrel...
nope

I don't think I would spend that much if I had Elon money. I would quit too if that was all I liked...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I don't think I would spend that much if I had Elon money. I would quit too if that was all I liked...
if I had elon money my house would stay stocked... but as it is,... good single malt is just a fond memory... I was shocked at how the prices jumped over 18 years

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the prices get me. I am a single malt guy... I like a 30 year, aged in a sherrywood cask.
when I first started with it, 120 a bottle was standard... after a while...180 was the norm.
nope

I wouldn’t pay 6.00 for a bottle of any scotch. Blended, single malt or otherwise. It’s all garbage right @puckhead :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose