New Main MB

arizona_cards_11

Registered
Reaction score
I am officially making this my Main message board.
The official azcardinals board is sucking right now.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
arizona_cards_11 said:
I am officially making this my Main message board.
The official azcardinals board is sucking right now.

Welcome, I'll have a jalapeno, black olive, and mushroom pizza.

OP
OP
arizona_cards_11

arizona_cards_11

Registered
Reaction score
I replied to that thread. I thought that it was better than some of the garbage that was being posted there.

Do you know of any other cool MBs that most the ppl from azcardinals are going to??

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
arizona_cards_11 said:
I replied to that thread. I thought that it was better than some of the garbage that was being posted there.

Do you know of any other cool MBs that most the ppl from azcardinals are going to??

This is the best board for good football talk also there is a Everything Else section which is really fun to discuss crazy things. The Mods here encourage you to get REALLY REALLY drunk and then post on there :D

I will have two carne asada torta's and some OJ, two vicodin and a shot of whiskey, some popcorn... and it better be kettle.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the best board in the planet!

i'll just have a diet pepsi, cuz with all these newbies, i'm running out of things to order! :D

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
This is the best board around. You can talk about the Suns,Cardinals,Diamondbacks,politics,tech and EE. Welcome to the family. I'll have a 2 cinnabun and cup of joe.

Last edited:

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
They banned me for life from there, cause of my NWA thread. I was just joking around showing how stupid everyone else's threads were. Oh well

Wow. Too bad I missed that thread, I might have been banned for life right with ya. Well consider it a self-induced lifetime ban for me :D

Im gotta PM some still over there, then post to tell people to check their PM's cause nobody does, but after I tag everybody, its bye bye main board :wave:

AZCards11, welcome to the very best place to talk about the cards, suns, dbacks, coyotes when there is a season, oh and I think 100 said Everything Else, make sure you look in on us down there!!!

I will now have jack and coke, and no food, Im not hungry :D

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome

I will take a fried Snickers bars and a coffee with a shot of Irish Creme.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome - take time and read the Cardinal Rules sticky, though.

I'll take a Scotch and a double-bacon-barbecue-cheese dog.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
This is the best board for good football talk also there is a Everything Else section which is really fun to discuss crazy things. The Mods here encourage you to get REALLY REALLY drunk and then post on there :D

I will have two carne asada torta's and some OJ, two vicodin and a shot of whiskey, some popcorn... and it better be kettle.

did someone say ketel??? i'll just have one of those big bottles.

PlummerNEZ

Sec. 19 | Row 29 | Seat 5
Reaction score
This is one of my new main ones as well. I've been on the Official Message Board for a long time and finally got sick of it. Way too many trolls.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Welcome both of you! Since there is two I will have two oreos and glass of milk and two shots of tequila

Drachir

Reaction score
Looks like I am pretty much done over at the Cardinals Message Board too. I will stick here and at my sites.

I will take a filet mignon, baked potatoe and cheesecake for dessert.

O no what am I at now about 2 whopping posts or something? Geez I gotta get busy!