New logo unveiled!

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i dig the logo and jerseys !!! now if cards can follow in their footsteps

The Cardinals will never change their colors or logo. Ownership is too...well...."stupid."

The Coyotes "brick" color fits in the desert nicely. This morning I saw 2 Coyotes out back...I've yet to see a Cardinal bird. :D

coyotecard

Reaction score
new logo

Good job. At least it looks more like a Coyote than that other thing. Does anyone remember the booing when the original logo was unveiled?
I would say that the old sweaters looked like the Greek Army but that might be insulting to the Greeks.
One thing I dont like is the NHL switch to dark colors for the home teams. I think the whites look much better at home.
Now if they just had some skaters to put into these colors----------

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ Shocker
The Cardinals will never change their colors or logo. Ownership is too...well...."stupid."

The Coyotes "brick" color fits in the desert nicely. This morning I saw 2 Coyotes out back...I've yet to see a Cardinal bird. :D
:rolleyes:

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ Shocker

I have seen many, many cardinal birds since I have lived here. As a matter of fact - when I lived in Tucson I had cardinals flying around my house virtually every week

As far as the jerseys.....I bought one the night they came out and I wore it on Saturday. I could not beleive the amount of comments that I got about it - all of them positive.

One guy came up to me out of nowhere and just blurted out "Where did you get that??!!!???" It was so weird and I was so shocked about he just being in my face I had no idea what he was talking about initially :)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard