New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The 1,292 passing yards allowed in the first three games of the season is the most in league history over that span since at least 1950, via Pro-Football-Reference. They are the only team over 1,200 yards allowed with the 2011 Patriots trailing by a 161 yards at 1,131 yards as the previous benchmark. The 2005 San Francisco 49ers (1,107) and 2010 Houston Texans (1,106) are the only other teams to allow even 1,100 passing yards over the first three games of the year.
https://sports.yahoo.com/seahawks-defense-only-team-ever-043904101.html

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Legion of boom to legion of poop.:)

It's crazy because Seattle has made a lot of moves to improve their secondary. Quinton Dunbar is a pretty good corner and Griffen has made a Pro Bowl. Their safeties are pretty good too. I haven't gotten to see Seattle, but I wonder if it has more to do with their awful pass rush?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's crazy because Seattle has made a lot of moves to improve their secondary. Quinton Dunbar is a pretty good corner and Griffen has made a Pro Bowl. Their safeties are pretty good too. I haven't gotten to see Seattle, but I wonder if it has more to do with their awful pass rush?
I believe the opposing team is force to throw because Seattle is blowing them out early.

Atlanta and Dallas were forced to abounded the run because they were down big early in the game.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

·
32m

Suspended WR Antonio Brown’s attorneys filed late Wednesday to drop his countersuit against the woman who accused him of rape and sexual assault, I’m told. Brown also requested an extension to turn over evidence in the civil case. Trial set for December. Brown remains unsigned.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

·
32m

Specifically, Brown’s attorneys asked the judge to dismiss the counterclaims without prejudice, which means they could be refiled later. Brown is serving an eight-game NFL suspension for two unrelated incidents. The league could extend the suspension if new evidence emerges.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dave Zangaro
@DZangaroNBCS
· 8m
John Hightower is not at practice either. That means the Eagles have one receiver on their 53-man roster practicing today.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson