Networking thread

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
If you have a business & would like the ASFN community to know about it - post here in this thread.

This is not limited to the PHX area either. Go for it & help each other's businesses out...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Norland Mattress and Furniture

Family business established in 1959.

We make our own mattress sets with heavy duty boxsprings as well as futon mattresses. We also carry a variety of futon frames and miscellaneous furniture.

We have rollaways, trundles, daybeds, sofas, sleepers, headboards, bedframes, rail systems, chests, dressers, dinettes, etc.

We specialize in custom sizes in both foam or innerspring - for antique beds or rv/motorhomes. We also make waterbed replacement mattresses and hideabed mattresses.

We have made many beds for Hugh Downs and his family as well as many local athletes over the years (Eddie Johnson, Matt Williams, Penny Hardaway, Vai Sikahema, LJ Shelton, etc).

Located in Tempe at 900 N. Scottsdale Rd. between the 202 freeway and Curry Rd. on the West side of the street.

Our hours are currently Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri 12-5, and Sat 10-5, Closed Sundays.

Phone: 480-966-8731

Web: Norland's

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane Heather
Independent Associate
Pre-Paid Legal Services

Provides both legal services and Identity theft protection for as little as 16.00 a month! Also solid income potential for those interested I can mail out an info package and a DVD to anyone out of the state of NV.

www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/shaneheather

Last edited:

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
For Work at Home

Committed to Helping You Succeed with Your Own Home Business!

Automated Home Business Opportunity
Get your own automated Money Making, Income generating web site for free. Enjoy the work at home lifestyle.

www.forworkathome.biz

Questions? Email to: [email protected]

Clifton Montgomery

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Now Hiring

Southern California
Commercial Driver
Inland Empire
Route Delivery
Propane Company
7:30 am – 4:30 pm

Wage determined by experience
$12 - $18 per hour

License Required
Class B CDL
Hazmat Endorsement
Tanker Endorsement
Air Brake Endorsement

Full Benefits
Profit Sharing
Family Owned 50 employees Independent Distributor

Private message for more information.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
Now Hiring

Southern California
Commercial Driver
Inland Empire
Route Delivery
Propane Company
7:30 am – 4:30 pm

Wage determined by experience
$12 - $18 per hour

License Required
Class B CDL
Hazmat Endorsement
Tanker Endorsement
Air Brake Endorsement

Full Benefits
Profit Sharing
Family Owned 50 employees Independent Distributor

Private message for more information.

4 total positions

3 filled, 1 still left...

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
"Simplifying Technology for Your Business"

You must be registered for see images
Providing Enterprises with the Time, Structure, and Technology to Grow their Business.

Mention ASFN and receive a free one hour Technology Analysis.
To setup your free analysis email [email protected]
or

Technology has dramatically changed over the past few years. Global IT Insider provides the monthly insights and critical knowledge needed to survive and profit in a highly competitive market.

Nick C

Amazing
Reaction score
Nicholas Cano
Lime Sales
World of Tools
You must be registered for see images

WORLD of TOOLS is a family owned and operated company that is the leading float manufacturer in the United States. We have manufactured floats for the plaster and stucco trades for over fifteen years. We also offer Western "Type S" Finishing lime. The lime is packaged in 50 lb. bags and can be ordered by the pallet or individually. Email or PM me for ordering, pricing or delivery information.

Last edited:

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
I figured I'd repost this. As there have been many changes.

www.HostingFroggy.com reopened not even two months ago!

Our December Special is a FREE domain with a purchase of any yearly account.

But, I am offering ASFN a special. For an extremely competitve price HostingFroggy can offer you a web layout (To your specifications), hosting and a domain! This is perfect for businesses looking to get their company a website.

So PM me for details or if you have any questions.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Just started a new feature. It's a buisness plan. Includes hosting, web design/layout and domain! Perfect for small buisnesses. http://hostingfroggy.com/index.php?page=businesspackage

Last edited:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sell jewelry on the side. Sterling silver, Tiffany quality, nice stuff. I know none of you men are interested in hosting a jewelry party, but maybe some of your wives or the ladies of ASFN are. It's a nice little way to get some great free jewelry.

In any case, here's the site: http://mysilpada.com/wendy.lathrope

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta use IE, I think.

It's an interesting business model. How many downloads to you need to generate to earn back your $30?

The whole payment scale gets a little complicated. But basically you get 20% of the cost of an album that someopne downloads from your sight. You also get 10.00 for everyone you sign up under your account who sells as well. Also 20.00 and 50.00 for upgraded packages. Its simple as it gets. Your own business for 29.00 yearly and a 6.95 month fee. Total 114.00 a year and you are selling something that is the hottest thing going and the website runs itself.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The whole payment scale gets a little complicated. But basically you get 20% of the cost of an album that someopne downloads from your sight. You also get 10.00 for everyone you sign up under your account who sells as well. Also 20.00 and 50.00 for upgraded packages. Its simple as it gets. Your own business for 29.00 yearly and a 6.95 month fee. Total 114.00 a year and you are selling something that is the hottest thing going and the website runs itself.
I guess if you're a person that A) buys a lot of music online yourself and B) hangs with people that do, it makes a lot of sense.

I don't really do either.

Can I go to your store and buy ANYTHING? Or just the stuff you have up? Can I PM you something that I might download, have you add it and then buy it from you? (I don't have anything in mind, but occasionally I'll have an impulse buy in the itunes store).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess if you're a person that A) buys a lot of music online yourself and B) hangs with people that do, it makes a lot of sense.

I don't really do either.

Can I go to your store and buy ANYTHING? Or just the stuff you have up? Can I PM you something that I might download, have you add it and then buy it from you? (I don't have anything in mind, but occasionally I'll have an impulse buy in the itunes store).

Im pretty new to it still Jason. But from scanning through it the selection is pretty damned good. I would be surprised if it doesnt have what you are looking for. But if it doesnt let me know and I will find out. I would always appreciate anyone buying their music through my site.

The funny thing is you dont even have to know a lot of people that download stuff. This is pretty universal IMo. befor elong everyone will have an MP3 of some sort. Or just want to burn the occasional cd.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im pretty new to it still Jason. But from scanning through it the selection is pretty damned good. I would be surprised if it doesnt have what you are looking for. But if it doesnt let me know and I will find out. I would always appreciate anyone buying their music through my site.

The funny thing is you dont even have to know a lot of people that download stuff. This is pretty universal IMo. befor elong everyone will have an MP3 of some sort. Or just want to burn the occasional cd.
I'll take a look next time I'm in the market for some music. :thumbup:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll take a look next time I'm in the market for some music. :thumbup:

Cool! Thanks Jason!

Anyone else looking check out the commercial at the bottom and look at the business model. Annual 29.95 and 6.95 a month for your own business! :thumbup:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is cool:

Last edited:

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

In case anyone has any insurance needs. We handle home, auto, life, and some commerical.

Oh, and renters, landlords, motorcycles, ATV's...pretty much everything.

You must be registered for see images attach