Need a new juicer, any recommendations?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking to spend no more than $100, so for that amount, what juicer would you buy?

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I bought a Jack Lalanne from Costco about a year ago. I use it almost every day and it still works great.

They have stainless steel ones at Costco for about $80.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend using google.com to find a website that has reviews/ratings of different types of juicers. Then I would compare the juicers and find the one with the best combination of features that is in my price range. If multiple juicers peak my interest I would start a poll at arizonasportsfans.com asking "Which juicer should I buy?". After the poll I would browse the internet to find the online store with the best deal. I would then buy the juicer from them.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recommend using google.com to find a website that has reviews/ratings of different types of juicers. Then I would compare the juicers and find the one with the best combination of features that is in my price range. If multiple juicers peak my interest I would start a poll at arizonasportsfans.com asking "Which juicer should I buy?". After the poll I would browse the internet to find the online store with the best deal. I would then buy the juicer from them.
Okay. Now what?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92