Need a laugh? Watch First Take Compare Murray and Jones

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ya I saw that earlier, seemed to me like just a couple of unapologetic Giants fans wishcasting

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully K1 balls out vs a big media team like the giants. Would be nice for Cards D to get their first INT....

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I cut the cable for a year because of this type of garbage. We are getting old if we are watching television. The days of Stuart Scott and Jim Rome’s “Fresh Takes” are over.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
I hope we dog walk Jones, NYG and co. after watching this. Bad analysis is bad.
They are literally saying they would take Jones over Kyler because he is taller. They aren't arguing that Jones is more talented or an actual better QB, but simply has prototypical height.

One of them even had the audacity to mention that only like 2 of the last whatever amount of SB winning QBs were short, but that completely overlooks the fact that those are essentially the only two short starting QBs in the league. If anything that should be a plus for the short guys as the only other sub 6' QBs in the league outside of Murray are both SB winners (Brees and Wilson).

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
3 TD's and 6 INT's in his last three starts!!! A degrading rating in all three starts as well! WTH Dude

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In order to win I think we might have to hit 30 again, at least. Which we’re capable of. Excited for Sunday!
Engram coming back...he's likely to have a big day.

This is gonna be a 35-31 type of game.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose