NBA offices email address

football24/7

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an email address for the NBA offices in NY, where we can voice our displeasure with this insane, asinine ruling.

asuhoopnut

Veteran
Reaction score
This was my e-mail to the league office. I was trying to take the anger out of it.

I'd just like to know how the NBA can reward the San Antonio Spurs for a cheap shot? It just does not make sense. It really looked like Robert Horry could have hurt Nash, and Diaw and Stoudemire reacted spontaneously by starting to go help their teammate. They were stopped in their tracks by the coaches. How can you suspend them after that instantaneous urge to go to the defense of a very valuable player, but then realizing that they couldn't continue to go any further?What this does (suspensions of Stoudemire and Diaw) is set a terrible precedence for the future. You are inviting other teams to bait other teams in order to entice other players to step onto the court by inciting an altercation. If you want this league to be known for rewarding thuggery, you have now set the stage for just that! I am very, very disappointed by this ruling. It now becomes a case of letting the inmates run the asylum. It's a shame that you are taking away the series from the players.

Just A Fan

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard