Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will stay at the Yacht Club.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A little levity is found amongst all of the return to play details...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Hoop Head

Their alarms would go off. :D

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any player that chooses not to resume play for the season must notify teams by June 24th. Compensation would be reduced.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
UPDATED INFO | Gov. Ron DeSantis said 260 workers at the Orlando International Airport have tested positive for the coronavirus after nearly 500 employees were tested. https://t.co/tfiAN6MRtx

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATED INFO | Gov. Ron DeSantis said 260 workers at the Orlando International Airport have tested positive for the coronavirus after nearly 500 employees were tested. https://t.co/tfiAN6MRtx

I guess the NBA may want to consider using charter planes or a different mode of transportation.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I read new info on Carona Virus discoveries. Seems ventilation is key. They say social distanced outside is the best way to be around people. Enclosed in tight, not well ventilated spaces for 15 minutes or more puts you at way higher risk. So I was thinking around the courts they are going to play, they need some of those construction big fans going. Also they said fresh air is way better than recycled air. Outside courts would actually be better.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I read new info on Carona Virus discoveries. Seems ventilation is key. They say social distanced outside is the best way to be around people. Enclosed in tight, not well ventilated spaces for 15 minutes or more puts you at way higher risk. So I was thinking around the courts they are going to play, they need some of those construction big fans going. Also they said fresh air is way better than recycled air. Outside courts would actually be better.

Man these high priced babies will only complain about that kind of thing. I'm getting tired of it, get paid to play. The ones who dont want to play can afford not too play, but they're not thinking about everyone else like bench guys, rookies, one year guys, team personnel, staff, etc.

I mean doctors and nurses, fire fighters and police get paid crap and have been out there in the public day in and day out. Just isolate for a month or two, and get to play the game.

end of rant...

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I like the idea of playing outside, have a street ball playoff format, switch it up a bit

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like the idea of playing outside, have a street ball playoff format, switch it up a bit

I guess weather could be an issue this time of year.

Build some street ball courts in Phoenix and Las Vegas and see what those players are made of. :wink2:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Player preparation before Orlando.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave