xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tim Reynolds
⁦‪@ByTimReynolds‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

No official schedule release yet from the NBA, but Magic CEO Alex Martins told Orange County officials this morning that games will be played "all day long" inside three arenas at Disney when the season restarts. A "stringent sanitation process" will take place between games.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plan to reopen relies on the trust in Adam Silver.

From Arizona Sports:

What establishes there and has been established already according to Windhorst is confidence in commissioner Adam Silver, the one thing that Windhorst believes the league needs to maintain to keep the bubble alive, beyond avoiding an outbreak.

“When I ask them about the bubble, they say, ‘We trust Adam to keep us safe.’ They trust Adam. They all say this. Referees, players, executives, coaches: ‘I trust Adam,'” he said. “They continue to say that to me. That trust is incredibly important and valuable but it’s also fragile and that’s one of the things that we’re going to have to wait and see how it plays out.”

https://arizonasports.com/story/231...-of-positive-covid-19-tests-prior-to-orlando/

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talks advance on social justice efforts with NBA and NBPA.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard about players wearing COVID-19 rings but I didn't realize what they could do.

This should help.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Malcolm Brogdon who reportedly tested positive for coronavirus plans to join team in Orlando.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jabari Parkers says he tested positive for the coronavirus and will join team in Orlando.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess players testing positive is to be expected.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
I've heard about players wearing COVID-19 rings but I didn't realize what they could do.

This should help.

If that's real that's actually pretty cool , there's just so many scams out there right now trying to take advantage of people's fear that it's a little hard to believe it is. My University bought all the staff virus protection packs that you're supposed to wear around your neck, it's basically a plastic pack with pesticide in it so they wasted alot of money on garbage

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's real that's actually pretty cool , there's just so many scams out there right now trying to take advantage of people's fear that it's a little hard to believe it is. My University bought all the staff virus protection packs that you're supposed to wear around your neck, it's basically a plastic pack with pesticide in it so they wasted alot of money on garbage

I've heard about the ring for awhile so I think it's legit. The NBA has spent a lot of money trying to get things right. If they fail in Orlando it will not be for a lack of trying.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has to be the third Kings player reported to have tested positive for the coronavirus.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
With all of these players (and eventually entire teams) getting disqualified because of Covid, has me feeling a New York Knicks championship run. Oh yeah!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ever since the 76ers waived Trey Burke I wanted the Suns to sign him. Too late now.

It's not like the Suns needed a backup point guard. :madarms:

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ll be shocked if the competitive balance isn’t disrupted at various points in the remainder of the season and playoffs. If it does this champion will likely be saddled with a big asterisk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard