My Wife

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cardiholic, at the end of the day football is but a mere diversion for us. Life is so much bigger than sports, but I tell you what. Your post brought some real perspective to this board. God bless you and your wife, and I'm so glad that game brought you both some happiness. Forget us being 6-3 and in a tie for first, it made you guys smile and eased your stress for a time. THAT'S the best thing about yesterday's win. Godspeed brother!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sincere condolences that your wife is ill. In God's universe, nothing real can ever be taken from you. The love you have for each other is real and cannot be stolen by happenstance.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Doctors are performing miracles these days so keep the faith.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will be praying for you and your wife. Stay strong and may God bless the both of you.

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been a Cardinal Fan since 1960, I'm 76 now, living in Vero Beach, FL. I lost my wife in 2013 to Stage 4 Lung and Bone cancer. Please be positive as the Lord will be with you. If you would like I would love to add your wife to our 2 prayer chains; every little bit helps. There are several hundred individuals that will pray for your wife. I only need your wife's first name.
God bless both of you!

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
All the good mojo in my heart is pouring out to you and your wife my friend. She will beat this!

Bert took the words out of my fingers.

Best wishes to your wife's healing.

I've been a Cardinal Fan since 1960, I'm 76 now, living in Vero Beach, FL. I lost my wife in 2013 to Stage 4 Lung and Bone cancer. Please be positive as the Lord will be with you. If you would like I would love to add your wife to our 2 prayer chains; every little bit helps. There are several hundred individuals that will pray for your wife. I only need your wife's first name.
God bless both of you!

Condolences. So sorry to hear.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Will be praying for you Cardiholic. One day at a time.

My family, which has faced some horrible health situations, has a motto: Never Face Facts. (Stolen from the actress Ruth Gordon.). We are all stronger than we know.

Tell your wife we’ve got her six. Yours too!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many prayers sent your way my friend... so sorry...

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad the game brought her some joy. Continue to fight the good fight. Your Cardinal brethren are cheering you guys on.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
We're with ya brutha! Praying for your wife and for you too!

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. My wife of 38 years has a neurological condition for which there is no known cure. It breaks my heart, but we keep the faith and keep loving one another. Never give up hope my friend.