My conclusion on what's going on

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Krangthebrain, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Krangthebrain

Krangthebrain Captain of Team Murray

I like William's more than Bosa. Oliver more than Allen.

2. Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones Has No Time For Love

Agreed. And by that same logic would cement our front office the stupidest since.......

Oh yeah........Our last GM.

3. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

If your 1st paragraph is accurate, then it would be the absolute worst decision in Cardinal history to pass on Murray. Part of the reason that the Cardinal organization has been historically inept is because they are routinely gutless. We settle for safe picks & teams jump us to grab guys we’re interested in. If we don’t take Murray, I’ll go to my grave knowing that I was sadly correct.

Vacard, JosiahLee and Dr. Jones like this.
  4. DRM08

DRM08 Registered

I am sure the Cardinals want to trade down. But I am not sure anyone else wants a player enough to trade into the #1 spot.

5. Shane

Shane Current STAR Contributor

No you won’t because he will bust out and be playing baseball inside of 5 years.... Then you can rest easy knowing you were wrong.

6. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

Russell Wilson was a third round pick for a reason. It was because of the risk that comes with taking an outlier. Wilson had 4 years of film to validate the people who wanted to take him.

Murray is a riskier prospect who people was to draft three rounds higher.

7. Krangthebrain

I don't agree. This is a master move for this franchise if my suspicion is correct. To even enlist a player in this is genius.

I love Murray. I think all the doubters are totally wrong. I think they are literally basing the majority of their anti-Murray opinion based solely on his height.

But the vision the Cardinals have here is solid. The problem with the NFL is there is NEVER a sure thing. But teams can take calculated risks, and trading down is a calculated risk because you may miss out on a generational talent.

The Cards did their due diligence on Bosa. They want to see if they feel he can be a transformational talent. His red flags are big in my book, bigger than Murrays. If I'm drafting a guy top five, I'm avoiding injury histories.

What I think the Cardinals see is that the top ten players are all relatively in the same class. Bosa/William's arent a ton better than Oliver. White is a hell of a good LB, IMO best one to come out in years. Jawan Taylor is a really good RT that probably can play left. Why not take one of these guys AND add someone like Noah Fant later in round one? That gives more to work with.

oaken1, DevonCardsFan and Cardiac like this.
  8. Krangthebrain

I agree he has alot less tape, but his tape is ALOT better than Wilson's was. He is a much better passer than Wilson was and it's not even close.

Sure he is playing with better players, but Wilson's Badgers were pretty good too.

Wilson was pretty ordinary at NC State.

Vacard and juza76 like this.
  9. Krangthebrain

LOL I'm going to enjoy trolling you pretty hard if Murray hits his potential.

PACardsFan likes this.
  10. JosiahLee

JosiahLee Registered

I haven’t heard of Tampa being in the mix. Do you think they would be interested in Murray?

11. Shane

Shane Current STAR Contributor

Likewise when he doesn’t ;)

PACardsFan likes this.
  12. PACardsFan

PACardsFan Registered User

Murray is a generational talent. I’m sure I will be dead when he’s still winning football games. That’s ok Shane. My son Justin will harass you each & every day. I will haunt you in your sleep:D

13. Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green Registered User

I like Oliver more than Bosa or Williams regardless of what the media may say but I am no professional by any stretch of the imagination. The point is, I hope the Cardinals go with their evaluations and what they see... even if it does not satisfy the consensus whole, because I am sure the franchises do not care about the perceived value game of the public

14. Krangthebrain

William's is bigger and nasty.

Oliver has a better pedigree. Fans of non-championship caliber teams are always mad when big time prospects pick thr big boys, but Oliver demonstrates why they do.

15. DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan Registered User

Dead on, people are crazy. Bosa was hurt and not truly dominant .Murray dominated and can escape a pass rush. Kliff and Murray will be a perfect marriage, help hide the Oline woes.