Musky in Arizona

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Oh it's Muskie the fish, not musky the smell. I thought there was a certain deer secretion aroma wafting around somewhere in the state.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tiger muskellunge (Esox masquinongy × lucius or Esox lucius × masquinongy), commonly called tiger muskie, is a carnivorous fish, and is the usually-sterile, hybrid offspring of the true muskellunge (Esox masquinongy) and the northern pike (Esox lucius).

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
The tiger muskellunge (Esox masquinongy × lucius or Esox lucius × masquinongy), commonly called tiger muskie, is a carnivorous fish, and is the usually-sterile, hybrid offspring of the true muskellunge (Esox masquinongy) and the northern pike (Esox lucius).

Did they learn nothing from Jurassic Park!

You must be registered for see images attach

LVG

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Oh it's Muskie the fish, not musky the smell. I thought there was a certain deer secretion aroma wafting around somewhere in the state.

Originally, I thought the post was about Elon Musk fishing in AZ. :shrug:

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
It would take someone catching one that is not sterile and taking it to another lake....and it would have to survive and breed. I am going to say it will be fine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson