Murray may not run at Pro Day Today (3/13)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we don't draft him I don't believe he will be the first QB drafted. May not even be the second taken.
He’s definitely gonna be at least the 2nd QB drafted. Most likely 1st.

I don’t want to draft the dude either, but let’s not overthink this.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Possibly but I can almost guarantee you his agent is involved at least
Which one? Does he have the same agent for MLB and NFL? Erik Burkhardt reps him for NFL. Scott Boras is his baseball agent IIRC.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Can’t wait to hear the excuses why he didn’t run or have his height measured.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Murray has to be the most polarizing potential draft pick this board has ever seen. And the drama about everything surrounding him makes for an entertaining circus. My predictions:

- If we draft him over half the board melts down, ten percent say they are no longer cards fans

- If we don’t draft him and he becomes fantastic and Rosen is just okay or even pretty good there will forever he debate on this board regardless of who we take instead of Murray.

- If we don’t draft him and he’s fantastic and Rosen sucks the board will never hear the end of it from Murray proponents. Never. I’m not sure we will have ever experienced anything quite like that.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Murray has to be the most polarizing potential draft pick this board has ever seen. And the drama about everything surrounding him makes for an entertaining circus. My predictions:

- If we draft him over half the board melts down, ten percent say they are no longer cards fans

- If we don’t draft him and he becomes fantastic and Rosen is just okay or even pretty good there will forever he debate on this board regardless of who we take instead of Murray.

- If we don’t draft him and he’s fantastic and Rosen sucks the board will never hear the end of it from Murray proponents. Never. I’m not sure we will have ever experienced anything quite like that.

Or we draft him trade Rosen and get to feel like the Falcons felt when they traded Favre. No I am not saying Rosen is Favre but there is as much a chance of Murray sucking and Rosen being good as any other option. I will hope for the best for the team either way but as a Cardinal fan I am never optimistic of it working out in our favor.