Murray may not run at Pro Day Today (3/13)

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pro days are skewed anyway. The 40 is 38 and downhill. It's a sham I tell you.

It's hard to run a 40, after you just chugged a gallon of water for your weigh in.

:barf:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
So all scouts will get is a new weigh in and a scripted throwing session to WRs he is familiar with. I am sure that will be super valuable.

Michael Bidwills plane is in Scottsdale right now, not Oklahoma. The coach and GM may be there but the owner isn't, whether that means anything or not

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So all scouts will get is a new weigh in and a scripted throwing session to WRs he is familiar with. I am sure that will be super valuable.

Michael Bidwills plane is in Scottsdale right now, not Oklahoma. The coach and GM may be there but the owner isn't, whether that means anything or not

No reason for MB to go to any pro day workouts. He was at the Combine for interviews plus they will bring players here for workouts/meetings.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good shouldn’t waste a second thinking about this kid.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I heard, yesterday, KK & SK would not be there but Cards would be represented.

Is K M pulling a Lamar Jackson? Didn't want to be evaluated as a WR.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
I wonder if his height and weight will be verified. That was supposed to happen too

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, this dude sucks. I can understand why we're turning over every rock but why can't he run the 40 at his Pro Day? If we don't grab Bosa or Q-Will this will be a travesty and Keim will deserve to get his walking papers.

My guess is he kept up the water weight that he put on for the Combine, mainly because he knows teams will ask him to step on the weight scale again today. He's not gonna run the 40 at over 200 pounds since he knows it will cost him some of the speed he shows on tape at 180 pounds.

Meanwhile, very interesting that none of the Cardinals people are attending the pro day. Sure as heck seems like all the stuff at the Combine was a smokescreen, as many of us suspected. Guess we'll see if someone like Gruden is willing to move up to #1.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
I think being short in stature limits his possible 40 time. As scouts like to say, he is quicker than fast. First and foremost though, he is a baller with very good arm talent who feels the game. Never expected him to run the 40 and do all this workout stuff. Because being a great athlete (that he undoubtedly is), doesn't mean his raw numbers will be great and this could possibly end the hype around him.

He will be out there to show sound footwork and mechanics, do some throws on the move. Nobody doubts his athletic ability.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My guess is he kept up the water weight that he put on for the Combine, mainly because he knows teams will ask him to step on the weight scale again today. He's not gonna run the 40 at over 200 pounds since he knows it will cost him some of the speed he shows on tape at 180 pounds.

Meanwhile, very interesting that none of the Cardinals people are attending the pro day. Sure as heck seems like all the stuff at the Combine was a smokescreen, as many of us suspected. Guess we'll see if someone like Gruden is willing to move up to #1.

There are scouts attending it's not none.

As said, we are going to have a private workout.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson