Murray and Budda are BACK

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
If you bring him back this early you are trying to win games, you aren’t drafting a QB outside the top 5 picks this year.
If Kyler alone coming back means this team isn't picking in the top 5 or 10, with their own pick, then to me it means he accounted for enough wins to stay on the team and not be traded.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's hope so. We should see him in action soon enough and gauge his recovery aka the limp, etc. But, they've opened the window, so unless it's a pump fake, it's time to be a little optimistic.
Yeah I noticed what appeared to be a limp as well. Also less hair?

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I noticed a limp in his stride a month or so ago, and assumed he was nowhere near ready to return, but in the action clips I've seen of him this week I don't see any limp. I thought he was moving very well. I've always thought he had an odd sort of stride, so I think that's what people notice.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler definitely looks less bulky. I guess new staff thought too much weight for his frame may have contributed to his injury.
That’s possible. I did think that Murray‘s upper body looked too thick last year. And it may have contributed to a stiffer look when he threw the longer passes. From what I have seen out there, his release looks great & his passes have zip on them.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I noticed a limp in his stride a month or so ago, and assumed he was nowhere near ready to return, but in the action clips I've seen of him this week I don't see any limp. I thought he was moving very well. I've always thought he had an odd sort of stride, so I think that's what people notice.
Yeah he walks like one leg is shorter than the other

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Let's be real. We have 2 undersized guys coming back who will most likely be injured again because of their lack of size and they are going to be our saviors. That sounds like a foolproof plan. Let's hang our hats on that, it has been a model for greatness in the past. I honestly want them both back next year but fear they are being placed in harm's way this year. We are tanking. 1-year minimum contracts, absolutely no depth, injuries continue to pile up and we are set up to lose. And the best thing is the coaches have the players playing hard so it doesn't look like a tank, but it is. We have a GM who can draft with a $hitload of picks and looking forward to next year. Brilliant plan.
Boo this man! Boo him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard