Multi-Media Forum?

Would You Post More In This Forum If This Became a Multi-Media Forum?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year I was entertaining the idea on converting this forum into a multi-media forum which would accompany the already existing forum subjects... the topics could expand to anything radio related (except sports talk which would be reserved for their respective forums), perhaps your favorite newspapers, comic books, favorite websites, and also board-games could be another topic of discussion..etc... Even expand this to cover other performance arts other than movie/tv which of course are included in another phenomonal forum....

The reason why I want this to happen is that music is at an all-time low, and it seems that video games and book discussions lag...which in turn causes this forum to have so much inactivity... Plus... I posted about several musical related matters before which then we would all be repeating everything for the most part...

Therefore.. I am going to start a poll and would love everyone's feedback/input on this issue so I can inject some much sustained excitement into this forum again....

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Good in theory, but if the Video game and Music topics don't get discussed, what could possibly possess you to think that newspapers and radio will?