Reaction score

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The Champions League draw is absolutely awesome. Arsenal's side of the bracket is they face Bayern Munich and if they get past them, they will play the winner of Real Madrid/Manchester City. WOW!

Other side isn't nearly as interesting, but Barca has a tough first matchup with PSG. Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund is the other matchup.

Pretty good representation -- and I can say only a small handful of teams that aren't in can dispute that these are the best 8 teams in the world. 3 La Liga, 2 Bundesliga, 1 French and 2 EPL.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Champions League draw is absolutely awesome. Arsenal's side of the bracket is they face Bayern Munich and if they get past them, they will play the winner of Real Madrid/Manchester City. WOW!
I love it.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Other side isn't nearly as interesting, but Barca has a tough first matchup with PSG. Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund is the other matchup.

Pretty good representation -- and I can say only a small handful of teams that aren't in can dispute that these are the best 8 teams in the world. 3 La Liga, 2 Bundesliga and 2 EPL.
Very unfair and rigged. Why wouldn't you want the best teams in the final? Audit UEFA?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Very unfair and rigged. Why wouldn't you want the best teams in the final? Audit UEFA?
How is it rigged? Are you saying you think the original group draw is rigged?

IF that's the case, where is Liverpool or United? Where are the Italy teams?

Nonsense

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nonsense
City didn't get what they "bargained" for

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Nonsense

City are being treated very unfairly. Believe me. We're going to be looking very closely at this, very soon. I don't think UEFA are going to like what we find.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
City are being treated very unfairly. Believe me. We're going to be looking very closely at this, very soon. I don't think UEFA are going to like what we find.
LOL that's hilarious.

The only thing that could be "rigged" is that they wanted Pep Guardiola vs Real Madrid. I would think City is one of the teams they'd like to have in the Final, so there is really no incentive for them to rig it against them.

Regardless of their League problems with the spending. They are still a super team right now.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LOL that's hilarious.

The only thing that could be "rigged" is that they wanted Pep Guardiola vs Real Madrid. I would think City is one of the teams they'd like to have in the Final, so there is really no incentive for them to rig it against them.

Regardless of their League problems with the spending. They are still a super team right now.
Someone came up to me the other day, someone very important, and they said, "you know, I think you and City are being treated very unfairly by this UEFA draw." Literal tears in his eyes. I couldn't believe it. This was someone very high up.

Believe me, this is the toughest draw, maybe ever in the Champions League. Those people want to do everything possible to make sure we don't win. It's really sad, if you think about it. But we're going to fight like hell to get rid of all the losers and the haters and the doubters and Arse-enal -- that's what I call them, "Arse-enal" because they're "Arse" -- and win the Champions league.

You'll see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson