Movie-a-day #305 VeggieTales Lord of the Beans

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm starting off my movie-a-day week with a kids movie. My kids LOVE the VeggieTales (heck, so do my husband and I!). Hubby bought this one for the kiddos for Christmas and we have just been loving it! If you have kids, and especially if you are a LOTR fan, this is a must watch!

Courtesy of www.bigidea.com
http://www.bigidea.com/videos/veggietales/vt026/default.htm

You must be registered for see images

It's a tale of good versus evil ... with beans! Lord of the Beans follows the fantastic journey of a Flobbit named Toto Baggypants (Junior Asparagus) who inherits a most unusual and powerful bean. With the help of his mentor Randalf and a spirited group of friends, Toto embarks on a mission to discover how he should use his gift.
On their quest, the group encounters many challenges, including crossing the Mountains of Much-Snowia, and facing the dreaded Lord Scaryman -- who seeks the bean for misguided, selfish reasons. Will Toto discover the purpose of his gift, or will the scary dude and his Spork army capture the bean and wield its awesome powers? Find out in VeggieTales Lord of the Beans.

If you've ever watched VeggieTales, then you know what Silly Songs with Larry are. Well, in Lord of the Beans, they have Silly Songs with Elves. Here's a link to watch it online: http://www.youtube.com/w/Silly-Songs-with-Elves?v=dT-mtW_tEZs&search=veggie%20tales

All in all, this is a fun family movie that has enough parody to keep the adults laughing yet enough silliness and such to keep the kids interested!

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
My son has one about Lyle the Viking. Pretty funny.

Lyle the Kindly Viking is a good one! My kids are VeggieTales addicts, and they're spoiled. It's a shorter list of the ones we DON'T have than the ones we do.
You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard