Monster House

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
Great show! I love it! Especially when they get some lacky who totally sucks & is dead weight.

Steve almost put a cap in a guy's ass last week when some guy thought his crap didn't stink.

Some of the houses are awesome!

I loved the Vegas, Tropical, Sultan, & MardiGras houses the best.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I Love Monster House!!!

I was so pissed that I missed it the last couple of weeks, but I totally LOVE Monster House! If they ever bring MH to AZ, I'm signing up! I would LOVE for Steve to monsterize my house! (Plus, Steve's a hottie, so I wouldn't mind that eye candy for a week! ;) )

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
Great show! I love it! Especially when they get some lacky who totally sucks & is dead weight.

Steve almost put a cap in a guy's ass last week when some guy thought his crap didn't stink.

Some of the houses are awesome!

I loved the Vegas, Tropical, Sultan, & MardiGras houses the best.

I can't remember the names of the houses, but my favorites were the sports theme for the basketball player and the one that had a speak easy hide away game room.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was so wrapped up in thinking about ;) Steve ;) that I forgot to say what my fav episode is. Of every Monster House that I've seen (which is almost all of them) I love the Retro-Future house the best! Can you imagine, I could be sitting in the living room and my hubby could send me a bottle of Mike's from the kitchen! (We're an odd couple, I'm the drinker, he's not! LOL!) That house just rocked!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I love this show...much better than monster garage. Yeah I love it when they get some dude who pisses everyone else off.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
I was so wrapped up in thinking about ;) Steve ;) that I forgot to say what my fav episode is. Of every Monster House that I've seen (which is almost all of them) I love the Retro-Future house the best! Can you imagine, I could be sitting in the living room and my hubby could send me a bottle of Mike's from the kitchen! (We're an odd couple, I'm the drinker, he's not! LOL!) That house just rocked!

Oh yeah! That was the one with vacuum tubes and the flying saucer crashing into the entry right? That was cool.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his ass while he is on fire. Further studies are expected.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Oh yeah! That was the one with vacuum tubes and the flying saucer crashing into the entry right? That was cool.
Those vacuum tubes were the best! I would HATE to have to clean that house though! I have a stainless steel sink in my kitchen and it's a pain to keep looking good, I can't even imagine trying to keep a whole stainless house shiny!

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I like all the Monster stuff great show to watch along with COPs when noting else is on.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it.

What's it about?

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Never heard of it.

What's it about?
Follow the link given above by WizardOfAZ to look at their site. It's beyond a home improvement show. Here it is in a nutshell:

This guy, Steve, brings in a group of 5 usually hard working people who specialize in certain areas of construction. He tries to find workers who are going to know what to do with that specific build. Then they go to someone's house, kick them out for 5 days while Steve and his crew rip the house up and "Monsterize" is, aka, turning it into a TOTALLY over-the-top theme house. They have NO budget like other home shows do, but they do some super amazing things. (Like build a SHIP for a deck in a back yard, put vacuum tubes like the ones the banks use to send stuff throughout the house, turn an entire wall into a Mayan sun god... WILD stuff!) It's on on Monday nights on Discovery channel.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I like the "reunion" shows where they go back to the old houses they did and see if the people have ripped out the monster part. Most of the people end up taking everything out.....I remember thinging how UGLY the Medevil house was, they tore that crap out ASAP. The Tiki god people loved their stuff and kept it all

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Vegas House was very cool. I like the Racecar house and the Sultan house.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard