Monday Night Football Raiders / Chargers

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chargers offense scheme sucks and Herbert is making that s**t work.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is there a class action lawsuit against ESPN for letting Steve Levy hurt audience hearing with his loud unmodulated voice on Monday Night Football?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
OT:
Every year we decorate the house for Halloween I decorate the front entrance with netting that looks like spider webbing. I need to use thumb tacks to hang it some places. I just started a few minutes ago and asked my 11-year old to help hand me tacks when I need them...

… I get to the first corner I need and say , "Jospeh, tack me." A couple of seconds go by and I ask him again. The next thing I know I feel a stab in my back just below my shoulder blade. He took me literally. :facepalm

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh crap. Didn't realize I am behind, lol. Paused the game to help my kid with her homework.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT:
Every year we decorate the house for Halloween I decorate the front entrance with netting that looks like spider webbing. I need to use thumb tacks to hang it some places. I just started a few minutes ago and asked my 11-year old to help hand me tacks when I need them...

… I get to the first corner I need and say , "Jospeh, tack me." A couple of seconds go by and I ask him again. The next thing I know I feel a stab in my back just below my shoulder blade. He took me literally. :facepalm

Ouch, lol!

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah that is why they never should have left San Diego. Terrible choice by the owner.

Now you have it worse than the Clippers.

Never made any sense that move.

And is not like the Jets / Giants that co own MetLife as partners.

Kroenke/Rams own Sofi.
You are in a city where no one cares about you, using someone else stadium that you can’t fill.
They can use the stadium for 1$ per year rent but they only keep 15% of the revenue and the Chargers season ticket seat license go to Kroenke.

To make things worse Chargers neither had to meet a revenue target nor even sell a single SSL so that gets Kroenke angry because the in game revenue of the Chargers and SSL are low.

So you have your landlord that hates you because you are piggybacking on his investment without paying your fair share and can’t walk on the street in San Diego because everyone hates you.

The league's $550 million relocation fee to move to L.A. might have been better invested in San Diego, where the Chargers would collect most of the revenue.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson