Mike Smith traded!

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And Barroway's house cleaning commences.

Anyone remember how Colangelo gutted the Suns just before selling them?

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the contract that bad?
He has a $5.67m cap hit remaining for the next two seasons. Not something overly constraining, but the Coyotes can do better. We'll see what happens in the expansion draft this week, there's some quality goaltenders left unprotected so presumably Vegas is going to select more than they need with the intent on trading them for other assets.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Not a big follower of hockey, but passively, I was under the impression he was one of the best goalies in hockey.

Wasnt he just in the all star thing? Made that ridiculous super long goal.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not a big follower of hockey, but passively, I was under the impression he was one of the best goalies in hockey.

Wasnt he just in the all star thing? Made that ridiculous super long goal.
Yes he did make that impossible shot at the ASG, but for the Yotes he's been injured and in consistent the past few years.

He had a good first year or two when he came here, but wasn't really worth the contract he got.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Stay Classy Mike:
Former Arizona Coyotes goalie Mike Smith ripped his former team in an interview with a Calgary radio station earlier this week.

”I'm really looking forward to passing to some of these guys who can actually score," said Smith, who was recently traded to the Flames.

I mean, if he wanted to rip the organization, I'd be fine with that, they have it coming. But to go off and rip your former teammates is just pathetic.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Stay Classy Mike:
Former Arizona Coyotes goalie Mike Smith ripped his former team in an interview with a Calgary radio station earlier this week.

”I'm really looking forward to passing to some of these guys who can actually score," said Smith, who was recently traded to the Flames.

I mean, if he wanted to rip the organization, I'd be fine with that, they have it coming. But to go off and rip your former teammates is just pathetic.

BOO!!! That's pretty cheap Smitty... :(

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen