Michael Bush On Vacation in Arizona

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Speculation, but if you can sign Bush and trade Wells for a 2nd rounder, I think it would be hard to pass up. Too many nicks, and not enough breakaway speed. He does not seem like he has a long career ahead of him.

Well, he has plenty of speed for a 230lb back, to my mind. And, don't doubt there would be something available in the trade market.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The "Cleve interested in Kolb" buzz takes on new meaning when you consider the local Ohio love affair with Beanie (though I'm not sure whether it was Browns or Beng ownership,who was fascinated with Wells).

But if it was Cleveland, I'm wondering if the Cardinals could package a trade that would take Kolb (& his cap hit) off our hands with Beanie the sweetener in exchange for, say, a 2nd o r 3rd round pick.

(No doubt we'd get our pocket picked, but beggers can't be choosers).

And then - we would either sign Manning or add a FA Vet QB to push or back up Skelton.

The key of course would be signing Bush.

Think it might work?

Last edited:

WickedKoolFan

Veteran
Reaction score
The "Cleve interested in Kolb" buzz takes on new meaning when you consider the local Ohio love affair with Beanie (though I'm not sure whether it was Browns or Beng ownership,who was fascinated with Wells).

But if it was Cleveland, I'm wondering if the Cardinals could package a trade that would take Kolb (& his cap hit) off our hands with Beanie the sweetener in exchange for, say, a 2nd o r 3rd round pick.

(No doubt we'd get our pocket picked, but beggers can't be choosers).

And then - we would either sign Manning or add a FA Vet QB to push or back up Skelton.

The key of course would be signing Bush.

Think it might work?

Read response #79 :)

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I knew it didn't make sense. But I sure loved the idea of Bush here.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I knew it didn't make sense. But I sure loved the idea of Bush here.

Do it! Trade Beanie to Cleveland or Cincinnati for a 2nd or 3rd and sign Michael Bush. It's not like Beanie is God's gift to quarterbacks in pass protection.

It's so easy being the Cardinals GM even a caveman could do it. So let's go get a caveman. :D

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Only problem is we have limited cap room. But I would do it and figure away around the cap somehow. Bush would be awesome here.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Wow....a simple vacation by Michael Bush and we have a 7 page thread on our hands. The power of twitter....

Last edited:

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
AdamSchefter: Back-to-back: Raiders free-agent RB Michael Bush and Pats RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis visiting the Bengals. [via Twitter]

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Still don't understand why Bush would be in AZ on the first day of free agency. Then the next day in another city.

I think it was a top secret trip to the cards. At least that's what I want to believe.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
Still don't understand why Bush would be in AZ on the first day of free agency. Then the next day in another city.

I think it was a top secret trip to the cards. At least that's what I want to believe.

Maybe he wanted to see his MLB team play. Maybe he wanted to visit family or friends. Perhaps he just wanted to screw with Cards fans. Who knows?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard