Message Board Games

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Under Siege. Hot naked girl popping out of a cake, then later shooting some dudes. Steven Segal kicking ass as a cook/spec forces navy badass on an aircraft carrier. Crazy Gary Busey, and Tommy Lee Jones as a rockster/bad guy. What's not to like?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Waterworld. Proof that I'm a film idiot? I don't even know why "it sucks". We loved the movie and especially loved the over-the-top villain (Dennis Hopper)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He ain't Shaft or SuperFly he's....

Undercover Brother

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zero Dark Thirty

Makes me homesick for the poppy fields of Afghanistan

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watching us go through the alphabet so poorly brings back memories of a party drinking game we played in my younger days. There were usually at least 12 of us and we were all college graduates or college students. The game was called Buzzkill but I've heard it called other things. It went like this:

We would count up from 1, going clockwise. When you reach the number 3 or a number divisible by 3, you'd replace that number with the word "buzz" and the flow of the game would reverse directions. When you reached the number 7 or a number divisible by 7, you'd replace the number with word "kill" and again reverse directions. When you reached a number divisible by both 3 and 7, you'd say Buzzkill and reverse directions twice (iow, keep going same direction). If you responded incorrectly or out of rhythm (or direction), you'd have to take a shot and start off the new game.

And the point is, it's amazing how dumb even smart people can be at times.:cool:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow,

Shouldn't that be offered when we get to the letter "E"?

sorry guys. When I was looking at this on my phone, it looked like M was the next letter. I gotta type faster i guess or make sure I'm looking at the right page.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, shall we try this again from the top.

Assassins - I love the interaction between the older hitman and the brash newcomer. Even if you're not a Stallone or Banderas fan - if you like hitman movies with a little romance, this one is worth watching.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game seems to be fizzling out but I'll help keep it alive for awhile just in case others decide to play along.

Captain Ron

I'm a big Kurt Russell fan and this movie really disappointed me when it first came out. But after adjusting to his not-quite-a-hero role and upon giving it a second chance, I really grew to love it. Martin Short is less annoying than I usually find him to be and he certainly married out of his weight class. Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman (Mary Kay Place) is still lovely in her 40's and it's the first time I'm aware of seeing Brighton (the middle child on The Nanny).

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

One of my favorite movies. Beautiful locations, beautiful score. I've seen it at least 20 times, have the dialogue memorized and I still laugh out loud.

"Not mother?"

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a Few Dollars More.

Spaghetti, it's what's for dinner

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ip Man

Extremely well done film about the legendary man who taught Bruce Lee.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just one of the Guys. Boobs, Big Surf, Hole in the Rock and partly filmed at my old high school (Coronado HS, Scottsdale). Great 80's teen movie.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Leaving Las Vegas. Difficult to watch, Elizabeth Shue helped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson