Meltdown in Philadelphia

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being a Cards fan yesterday was painful, but, wow, how about those Eagles? The local news showed many fans leaving early, thinking they had the game in the bag. Insane. You NEVER leave a game early, especially if your team is winning. Insane.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If you watch the Doug Flutie hail mary game they showed the crowd leaving early.... I find it hard to believe anytime one of the 512,000 people I've met that have claimed to have seen it live.

Bottom line you never leave early......

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Haha, stupid Eagles! It only gets worse for them, because they're going to lose again next week... at the hands of the 49ers!

:devil:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
SactownSunsFan said:
Haha, stupid Eagles! It only gets worse for them, because they're going to lose again next week... at the hands of the 49ers!

Come on dude, we all know how that worked out the first time

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Renz said:
I'm sure Deric is still laughing about that 4th quarter. :biglaugh:

Renzo, you have no idea. Can you guys believe I almost got into a scrap with some loser a** eagle fans at the bar I go to?? It was amazing. The football Gods gave me a lil justice yesterday, That's all I can tell you. The "fans" in this town are amazing. Them losing the way they did is the only positive I take from week 2.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I really hope TO's finger gets heathly by their game with the Eagles. I hope he goes off for 4 TD's against them*

*note: this is the only time you are allowed to cheer for TO

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I really hope TO's finger gets heathly by their game with the Eagles. I hope he goes off for 4 TD's against them*

*note: this is the only time you are allowed to cheer for TO

As much as I dislike the Eagles there's no matching my hatred of the Cowboys. In a perfect world, both teams could lose that game.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Assface said:
As much as I dislike the Eagles there's no matching my hatred of the Cowboys. In a perfect world, both teams could lose that game.

I'd rather cheer on Osama Bin Laden

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Assface said:

That would be awesome!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What do you do this weekend when the Eagles and Cowboys take the field?

Do you cheer for Owens to torch the Eagles to spite the stupid Philly Fans? It's like cheering on cancer!

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you do this weekend when the Eagles and Cowboys take the field?

Do you cheer for Owens to torch the Eagles to spite the stupid Philly Fans? It's like cheering on cancer!

All I heard on the radio and TV today was "E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!" :bang: :bang: :bang: It sounds especially crappy after a huge Cardinals loss. (I sooooo am not gonna miss hearing that BS once I leave NJ.)

I hate the Cowboys, but I hate the Eagles more. I hope T.O. lights the Eagles up, especially since the entire city of Philadelphia had a boatload of crap to talk after the whole OD/suicide story.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison