MCU: Ironheart (Disney+)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Riri Williams Will Debut In Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Before Ironheart Series

Dominique Thorne’s character of Riri Williams / Ironheart will make her debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, according to Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige.

Feige told ComicBook.com that Williams, an engineering prodigy who creates an Iron Man-like suit of armor, will make her first appearance in the MCU ahead of the Ironheart Disney Plus series.

Thorne’s portrayal of Williams will be the first time Ironheart will be in a Marvel live-action film. The character had previously appeared in animated series such as Marvel Rising: Heart of Iron and Marvel’s Spider-Man.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well, the MCU TV shows have been mostly duds so far, and I've enjoyed the one I thought I'd like least--Wanda Vision--the best, while hating the one I thought I'd love the most--Loki--the most. My hopes aren't high here.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, the MCU TV shows have been mostly duds so far, and I've enjoyed the one I thought I'd like least--Wanda Vision--the best, while hating the one I thought I'd love the most--Loki--the most. My hopes aren't high here.
Wow, suprising. They were both awesome and so was Falcon and the winter solider. But I'm easy to please. :koolaid:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wow, suprising. They were both awesome and so was Falcon and the winter solider. But I'm easy to please. :koolaid:
Loki was very promising for the first two episodes, and i was stoked...then it fell apart like a 10-cent watch. 10 minute crappy bad guy monologues don't generally make for good fare either. MASSIVELY disappointing. To a lesser extent, so was Falcon and Winter Soldier. I have a little more leeway for it being so bad, because the pandemic ruined it (it was supposed to have a pandemic element to it so the plot was butchered).

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel the opposite. The weakest of the bunch was Falcon and the Winder solider. The rest of have been really good. I will tell you though that She-Hulk looks like a dud to me but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Rumored to appear in Ironheart.

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose