MCU: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jonathan Majors Joins Marvel Cinematic Universe, Lands Major Role In Next ‘Ant-Man’ Movie

https://deadline.com/2020/09/jonathan-majors-ant-man-3-marvel-universe-1203028234/

You must be registered for see images attach

After a star-making turn in HBO’s hit series Lovecraft Country, Jonathan Majors is now ready to make his mark in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a big way. Majors has been tapped for one of the lead roles in the next Ant-Man movie opposite Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lily. The studio had no comment, but sources close to the project say he is likely to play the super-villain Kang the Conqueror.

Sources add that like with so many new characters in the MCU, there could be a twist with how the character is featured in future films, but as of now he is likely to be one of the main villains in the next installment in the franchise.

Although its possible he could be used differently in the movie, in the comics, Kang is a time-traveling entity who had battles with everyone from Thor to Spider-Man to the entire Avengers team.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
M.O.D.O.K. !!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Kang doesn't suck like he did in Loki and he doesn't drag this movie down.
I liked him in LOKI and it's not the same character. The version of him in LOKI was worn down and weary. This version is power hungry so I would expect them to be way different.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I liked him in LOKI and it's not the same character. The version of him in LOKI was worn down and weary. This version is power hungry so I would expect them to be way different.
Oof, the version of him in Loki sucked. Not the actor's fault--the writers gave him a painfully long season finale-eating mustache-twirling dump of an appearance. Not much you could do with that crap writing. And talk about a show I have no interest in watching any longer!

I forgot it's not the same character. That gives me hope.

Edit: Eh, it's the same actor. Hope different writers help, but the guy is burned into my brain as another awful Marvel villain, worse than most.

Last edited:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oof, the version of him in Loki sucked. Not the actor's fault--the writers gave him a painfully long season finale-eating mustache-twirling dump of an appearance. Not much you could do with that crap writing. And talk about a show I have no interest in watching any longer!

Edit: Eh, it's the same actor. Hope different writers help, but the guy is burned into my brain as another awful Marvel villain, worse than most.
It was an introduction serving as a background to where the character came from. Thanos was awesome but he sure wasn't for much of the introduction scenes he was giving in short snippets in multiple films. Talk about mustache twirling. Most people I talked to were like "meh" until he finally "really" arrived. So, not sure his appearance in Loki is anything more than that.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After seeing him in Devotion and in the trailers for Creed III, I have a lot of faith in the actor.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You are in the extreme minority re: Kang.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose