Mavericks @ Suns Tuesday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-10-2022 - Game 5

Azjose86

Veteran
Reaction score
Bridges needs to figure his shooting.

Ayton needs to be coached to use his size. He's way too damn soft for such a big dude.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why did we stop hunting Luka on offense? Booker is on Fire why isn’t he calling for the switch every time.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Need to send Ayton to a Russian prison for the summer. Jesus Christ that guy is such a puss.

Have Shaq and Amar'e mentor him or something.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Need to send Ayton to a Russian prison for the summer. Jesus Christ that guy is such a puss.

The black dolphin should make him tougher lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Amare was maybe the worst defensive and rebounding big in history. His reputation here is way overrated.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be interesting who we get for Ayton cause ain't no way this fool getting maxed
Disagree. He's been a disappointment tonight but as bad as he's been, he's on pace to finish with 16 points, 12 rebounds and 2 assists. We're really hurting because he's not helping our defense like he usually does and that doesn't show up in his stats. Someone will max him, if he keeps playing like this it might not be us but someone will.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Be interesting who we get for Ayton cause ain't no way this fool getting maxed
I hate to say it...but I agree.....I'm down for the roll of the dice. I think they see it as well..at least I hope so. Cause once CP is gone....this team isn't what it is today. The same thing the post Nash Suns struggled with. Ayton won't change that unfortunately. Maybe I'll be wrong....today, he isn't that player. We have to actually build once CP is gone. Ayton might provide some of those assets.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why did we stop hunting Luka on offense? Booker is on Fire why isn’t he calling for the switch every time.
Right?!? I just don’t get it. Tire him out too. Don’t get it. I just don’t get it. Maybe the mavs are doing something I can’t figure out.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree. He's been a disappointment tonight but as bad as he's been, he's on pace to finish with 16 points, 12 rebounds and 2 assists. We're really hurting because he's not helping our defense like he usually does and that doesn't show up in his stats. Someone will max him, if he keeps playing like this it might not be us but someone will.

He's supposed to be a mismatch and is getting pushed around by Bertans and Kleba. He should be putting up 25 at least. 16?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92