Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger (Freeform)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Marvel's Cloak And Dagger TV Series Greenlit At Freeform

http://comicbook.com/2016/04/07/marvels-cloak-and-dagger-tv-series-greenlit-at-freeform/

Freeform has greenlit Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger, a new romantic superhero series based on the Marvel Comics heroes of the same name.

The series will follow runaway teen heroes Tyrone Johnson, a.k.a. Cloak, and Tandy Bowen, a.k.a. Dagger. Created by Bill Mantlo and Ed Hannigan, the crime-fighting duo have fought alongside Marvel icons like the X-Men and Spider-Man in their adventures.

In their comic book origins, Cloak and Dagger come from very different social backgrounds, but meet as runaways in New York City. They are then subjected to scientific experimentation by NYC criminal organizations and end up with superpowers. Dagger can create light daggers and has some healing capabilities, while Cloak is connected to a darkness dimension that gives him powers of intangibility and teleportation, coupled with a constant hunger for light.

----------------------------------

Bummer. Was hoping this series would go to Netflix. Needs to be a darker/grittier show than I see it being on Freeform, formerly ABC Family.

Another great creation of comic great Bill Mantlo. I enjoyed their appearances back in the old Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-Man issues, their own series, and several other series.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'll check it out. I agree that it sounds like something Netflix would do well. Still, I enjoy Stitchers on that network, so I'm willing to give them a shot with this.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully expect this to be a very light and sterilized show. Will give it a look but would be much more excited if it was Netflix.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
For those that don't know the characters...
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics