Mario Manningham agrees with the 49ers

MoeIsBetter

SPA Co-Commishioner
Reaction score
Wow...

Even without Peyton, the 49er's have a chance to be scary good. All 11 starters back on defense and two good receiver additions in Manningham and Moss. We better be ready for this challenge...

And pray to God that they don't sign Peyton...

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
they are putting they're money down, they see a shot at the Superbowl...now let's spoil it for them and make them feel extra crappy when it just never works out like you planned lol

Last edited:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
two good receiver additions in Manningham and Moss.

That is only if Moss can play like its 3 years ago and Manningham can return to 2010 form.

But If Manningham plays like last year and continues to have the dropsies even during his decent years, and Moss plays likes his last year, we have nothing to be afraid of IMO.

Manningham is only 26 so he has a shot at returning to form, not so sure about Moss.

Niners also pulled the rug out from the Rams. Wasn't Manningham in STL working out a contract at the time he accepted the Niners offer.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
That is only if Moss can play like its 3 years ago and Manningham can return to 2010 form.

But If Manningham plays like last year and continues to have the dropsies even during his decent years, and Moss plays likes his last year, we have nothing to be afraid of IMO.

Manningham is only 26 so he has a shot at returning to form, not so sure about Moss.

Niners also pulled the rug out from the Rams. Wasn't Manningham in STL working out a contract at the time he accepted the Niners offer.

This has more to do with showing Peyton how serious they are about surrounding him with talent IMO.

Damn I miss the days of Singletary and Mike Nolan. Harbaugh is already a top 3 coach in the NFL IMO and their management isnt messing around either. Ugh. :(

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The Niners are well on their way to winning the Free Agent Super Bowl...

Which of course means they won't sniff the real Super Bowl! :)

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's alright. We stole Adam Snyder away from them. Their offense is doomed!

Man, it must be nice to have a good GM.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well my sidewinder view is, they had 4 first round WR's when they added MOSS,
and they beat us to death with their low turnover low risk run game and defense.

Well DD is bstill on my poop list for saying Card fans should be more like Niner fans- Well our playcaller should have been more like their playcaller, beanie beat the Niners up in the win! with only 27 yards rushing.

15 carries for 27 yards in the win 17 total RB for the Cards
8 carries for 33 in the loss with 10 total RB for the Cards - 35 total passes Skelton was 6/19 for 99 yards and 3 ints
before Bartell stepped in and went for 8/16 for 64 and a TD.
Matt Leinart or no Matt Leinart that problem remains- sometimes 50+ passes to 10 runs? never works out well for any team.

another 10 RB game without Kurt Warner- want to see Kolb-Skelton and Fitz go crazy
run it like the Saints and go undefeated with this defense.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well my sidewinder view is, they had 4 first round WR's when they added MOSS,
and they beat us to death with their low turnover low risk run game and defense.

Well DD is bstill on my poop list for saying Card fans should be more like Niner fans- Well our playcaller should have been more like their playcaller, beanie beat the Niners up in the win! with only 27 yards rushing.

15 carries for 27 yards in the win 17 total RB for the Cards
8 carries for 33 in the loss with 10 total RB for the Cards

another 10 RB game without Kurt Warner- want to see Kolb-Skelton and Fitz go crazy
run it like the Saints and go undefeated with this defense.

Dude, hook a brother up because whatever it is you smoke and or drink has to be some good stuff.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
well

Like the thread says Manningham AGREES with the 49ers.
TheSmel agrees with the hated 49ers playcaller.

So who was the last team you seen have 10 or less rush attempts in a game? much less win with 17? I want what Levi Brown is taking! I take that back, he aint taking nutting - He's all in it to win it.

but Ginn, Crabtree, Edwards and Moss were all first round WR's. They don't addd up to one Larry, Sorry Niners you still suck without Gore and harbaugh.

Dude, hook a brother up because whatever it is you smoke and or drink has to be some good stuff.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Moss is a time bomb and Manningham is a hot-and-cold head case on the field. No worries.

Agreed. Manningham did not have a good year. I saw him every week out here in NY, he had some decent moments but not someone I would worry about. If it werent for that catch in the SB I doubt SF fans even heard of him.

jwmann2

Reaction score
they are putting they're money down, they see a shot at the Superbowl...now let's spoil it for them and make them feel extra crappy when it just never works out like you planned lol

Right. Does it ever? Anxious to see if Alex Smith ends up in Miami in part to being bitter.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The 4and9ers have rushed for a combined 615 yards vs the Cards over the last 4 games. That's what our guys need to be concerned about stopping.

Note: For some reason the Cards always seem to stop the SF run attack in one game and get blown out in the other.