Malik Nabors vs Alabama

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am not putting Malik Nabors as equal to Marvin Harrison Jr., but Nabors is still super elite. Fast, strong, super tough. Nabors carved up Alabama’s defense with 10 catches for 171 yards and a touchdown. Those LSU receivers translate really well to the NFL and Nabors is the next. He is tremendous on deep routes and is just tough as nails on contested routes.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not putting Malik Nabors as equal to Marvin Harrison Jr., but Nabors is still super elite. Fast, strong, super tough. Nabors carved up Alabama’s defense with 10 catches for 171 yards and a touchdown. Those LSU receivers translate really well to the NFL and Nabors is the next. He is tremendous on deep routes and is just tough as nails on contested routes.
I’ve read where he’s not strong on the outside and is better in the slot.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
btw, I'm an LSU fan and despise Brian Kelly!

Nothing to see here.... move along

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nabers might be better, but Odunze is also fantastic and is a tall deep shot guy that I think Kyler would really click with.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
and he doesn’t quit his team for their bowl game!

My issue is I don’t want to waste a 1st round pick on a WR. DL and OL only.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Nabers was the best WR in the nation this year. He has a smooth and shiftyness that get his wide open and hard to tackle.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
and he doesn’t quit his team for their bowl game!

My issue is I don’t want to waste a 1st round pick on a WR. DL and OL only.
He hardly played and it was just to set the school receiving record so let’s not get too giddy about it.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have watched a ton of LSU and I’m not sure I agree on the contested throw statement.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn