MadJack's Banner Suggestions - Vikings Game!

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey Cards fans! MadJack here to proclaim that this year marks the 25th YEAR for hanging my banners at all regular season home games. So, that's close to 200 banner messages each unique to that week's game or buzz.

Per tradition, each week I solicit your suggestions here for the best banner message. However for this week's banner it is a surprise tribute to a very special person which will quickly be evident when it is unfurled at the game.

Check it out hanging proudly from the Club Level over the tunnel in the NE corner of the stadium.

Talk again here for the next banner suggestions thread for the Oct 10 Niners game.

MadJack

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do. But sure was painful the last 2 seasons.

I agree, but dang he made for some of the most memorable moments in all of Cardinals football. I love the guy.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VI KINGS:
I - K1
III - BUDDA
IX - SIMMONS
X - NUK
LV - JONES
XIXC - JJ

:(:?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hey Cards fans! MadJack here to proclaim that this year marks the 25th YEAR for hanging my banners at all regular season home games. So, that's close to 200 banner messages each unique to that week's game or buzz.

Per tradition, each week I solicit your suggestions here for the best banner message. However for this week's banner it is a surprise tribute to a very special person which will quickly be evident when it is unfurled at the game.

Check it out hanging proudly from the Club Level over the tunnel in the NE corner of the stadium.

Talk again here for the next banner suggestions thread for the Oct 10 Niners game.

MadJack
So, the Cards have informed you that Larry is officially retiring and it's about him :raccoon:

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
These aren’t very good but I’m thinking on the fly:

- Christian Kirk > Kirk Cousins

- Chase’in victory #2

-We got a spot for you Larry