MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - MNF Patriots Game!

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Based upon tonight’s “effort,” perhaps for the next home game the logo can be yawning?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
These repeated national TV destructions are our only hope for change.

I truly hope the Cardinals deliver the largest lump of coal in human history to everyone on Xmas night and just lay down a stink bomb for the ages.
Also I dunno what it was like inside the stadium but it was very loud for the pats from the opening snap on TV.

I wonder if multiple invaders from opposing fanbases will embarrass Michael into action.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I dunno what it was like inside the stadium but it was very loud for the pats from the opening snap on TV.

I wonder if multiple invaders from opposing fanbases will embarrass Michael into action.

It's like no one has any shame.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pats fans were pretty loud. Got some good defense chants going when we had the ball. After the game several were acting like they had just won the Super Bowl - which is ironic because they really know how that feels...

I honestly do not think Bidwill cares about which fans occupy the seats in the stadium. He's a kid who inherited a cool toy in the shape of a professional football team and that affords him contacts and a certain kind of celebrity status that he would not have otherwise. He was too busy rubbing shoulders with Governor-elect Katie Hobbs in a suite last night (they showed them on the Jumbotron a couple of times).

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pats fans were pretty loud. Got some good defense chants going when we had the ball. After the game several were acting like they had just won the Super Bowl - which is ironic because they really know how that feels...

I honestly do not think Bidwill cares about which fans occupy the seats in the stadium. He's a kid who inherited a cool toy in the shape of a professional football team and that affords him contacts and a certain kind of celebrity status that he would not have otherwise. He was too busy rubbing shoulders with Governor-elect Katie Hobbs in a suite last night (they showed them on the Jumbotron a couple of times).
Unfortunately you are correct. SF, Dallas, Pitt, Seattle fans - as long as they spend money, he gets to be a bigwig.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose