MadJack’s Banner Messages - Texans Game!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Keep em coming, Cards fans! We’ve got until Sat noon when I have to choose the winner and make the banner..

MadJack.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah, lets stay away from the bragging.
Suns in 4 didn't work out so well.

I like
1-0
or
No Hype Just work.
or
1-0 :No Hype Just work
The Suns did win the Denver series in 4 though. Worked out very well.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point. Right at the limit of number of letters allowed so would look like this:

“MAYBE WE’RE JUST
BETTER - JJ WATT”
I would just do it in quotes:

“MAYBE WE’RE
JUST
BETTER”

Or as JJ truly said it:

“MAYBE WE’RE
JUST
F'n BETTER” -JJ

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's gotta be, "Maybe we're just better!"

Cameramen and commentators are definitely going to go to it in the broadcast when we're up by double digits.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
I would just do it in quotes:

“MAYBE WE’RE
JUST
BETTER”

Or as JJ truly said it:

“MAYBE WE’RE
JUST
F'n BETTER” -JJ
Good point but consider many other less hard core fans won’t have a clue that the quote was from JJ last week. Also, good to call him out as he is playing his former team don’t you think?

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure if you are watching Thursday night football but Von Miller who has been talking trash just met CARMA. Might have a knee injury...."edit-ankle injury"

Again, I don't think we should talk trash. Stay humble and take each game one at a time.

We are the only undefeated team and everyone will be coming at us to be the team that changes that. Plus you add JJ's quote, that fire's up the other team even more.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not sure if you are watching Thursday night football but Von Miller who has been talking trash just met CARMA. Might have a knee injury...."edit-ankle injury"

Again, I don't think we should talk trash. Stay humble and take each game one at a time.

We are the only undefeated team and everyone will be coming at us to be the team that changes that. Plus you add JJ's quote, that fire's up the other team even more.
A) it’s not like the statement hasn’t already been made. It has been. By JJ. It’s out there.
B) pretty sure the opposing team doesn’t sit around reading banners - and if they do they don’t give a rats ***.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
A) it’s not like the statement hasn’t already been made. It has been. By JJ. It’s out there.
B) pretty sure the opposing team doesn’t sit around reading banners - and if they do they don’t give a rats ***.
Agreed. This is not true talking trash by any means by saying ‘maybe’ we’re just better. And if I was worried about firing up the other team then that would have precluded the past 150 banners or so.

Nevertheless, I always value input…

MadJack.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Here it is, folks! Look for it in the NE corner of stadium above the tunnel. Who knows, maybe see air time on the Jumbotron and/or broadcast. Thanks as always, MadJack.

You must be registered for see images attach
AWESOME

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard