Madden 13

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I am leaning towards getting on Xbox sounds like the improved the physics which might make the game play better, but might rent it first.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Just downloaded the demo on xbox was not impressed with the graphics or game play. So of the players just looked like they would fall over, think I am skipping this year and play 12 unless there are some huge upgrades to the frachise mode.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Madden 13 is anything like NCAA Football 13.. It should be pretty fun.. As far as th engine goes..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
played the demo last night, its awesome.

Also kinect enabled. You can yell stop the run and play the run, you can yell audibles and change plays, friggin sweet.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
i played the demo on the PS3 and was impressed with the new physics engine. i will probably be buying.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the intro to this with Ray Lewis is pretty bad ass..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a lot of the cinematics, halftime show and stuff are stupid but at least you can skip through them.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I got this. I had real problems with XBox Live (started four games that aborted--three for "De-synching" and one for "excessive grieving" whatever that means). I'm Kerouac9 on XBL if anyone ever wants to get a game.

Anyway, it is not very fun to play with the Cards. I played a Chiefs guy at Arrowhead and ended up losing 27-0. I subbed in Levi and still got sacked 10 times and Kolb threw a pick. It's fun to run with Beanie and more fun to run with Ryan Williams. There's just no time to pass with this team.

Also, I hate the stick-driven kicking and punting game. Kolb's first three-and-out ended up with Dexter McCluster returning the punt for a TD. :bang:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this. I had real problems with XBox Live (started four games that aborted--three for "De-synching" and one for "excessive grieving" whatever that means). I'm Kerouac9 on XBL if anyone ever wants to get a game.

Anyway, it is not very fun to play with the Cards. I played a Chiefs guy at Arrowhead and ended up losing 27-0. I subbed in Levi and still got sacked 10 times and Kolb threw a pick. It's fun to run with Beanie and more fun to run with Ryan Williams. There's just no time to pass with this team.

Also, I hate the stick-driven kicking and punting game. Kolb's first three-and-out ended up with Dexter McCluster returning the punt for a TD. :bang:

Ill add ya once I get it but the chances of me getting time to play a non pausable game could be an issue, look forward to trying tho.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Ill add ya once I get it but the chances of me getting time to play a non pausable game could be an issue, look forward to trying tho.

Don't stress it. I'm rarely going to be able to get into a game before 10:00. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
still waiting for gamefly to ship the damn game, signed up 2 days ago and nothing has happened.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found out how to stop the damn 3 different angle replays between plays? Holy crap that's annoying..

BTW.. If you play against the Broncos be prepared to yell at Peyton.. They have him set up to take the longest time in the effing world to snap the ball. Whether he's yelling out audibles or just standing back there like a jackass.. By the 3rd qtr I was yelling every play "just snap the ball you *******!"

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MADDEN 13 SUCKS DO NOT BUY it. There is no franchise mode like there used to be, no more controlling draft or anything. It is the dumbest, worst version I have bought ever. Every single ea sports game gets worse and worse. They rip off the customers make them pay for a bunch of online crap I don't want just to play. This game sucks. DO NOT BUY, DO NOT BUY, DO NOT BUY, oh and DON'T BUY this freaking POS game or any other EA sports product. They suck. This will be the last EA sports game I buy.

Last edited:

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Franchise mode is the coach mode.. It's there..

With no draft, no scouting, can't edit the players, can't fire coaching staff, can't hire assistants. It's an all around awful game. They were more worried about the online gamers and completely neglected the large group of customers that were the backbone of the game. It sucks.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With no draft, no scouting, can't edit the players, can't fire coaching staff, can't hire assistants. It's an all around awful game. They were more worried about the online gamers and completely neglected the large group of customers that were the backbone of the game. It sucks.

I have no problem with this game at all.. I love it..

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

This is big for me I only play Franchise mode. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard