Madden 09

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just went to blockbuster about 18 min ago and they had some copies so I picked one up from the reviews it sounds pretty good. I got it for the 360 so anyone who wants a fair game online hit me up my gt is rudedeath :) I really got madden 09 for online play. I'll let you guys know how I like the game after I play it for it for a little bit

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
Mine is tsoprano72 lets play but I dont get home until 930 mostly

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
god wtf my game keeps freezing for like 20 seconds after I hit A button to hike it everyother play :( is anyone else having this problem? I even exchanged the first game I got thinking maybe it was the first game but nope the 2nd copy I got does the same thing....

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no freezing for me

bloodred420 is my gamertag.

if I cant be AZ noone can.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Problem fixed I guess my 360 was a little out of place it was a little sideways so I pushed it back to a straight position and now it works perfect.... Kinda weaird though never thought that would have been the cause of it glad it was though lol.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Do tell!

I had two female roommates in my day and slept with neither. Other buddies swear by having female roommates though due to the accessibility.

It's a teacher I work with. She's had a run of bad luck lately. Last Wednesday her house was broken into, so Friday night I slept in her guest room because she didn't want to sleep there alone. Then Sunday, her AC goes out and she stayed at my house until it was fixed today. Unfortunately, it is a girl i have very strong feelings for and is not single. Her jerk of a bf was out of town. He would have been livid to know she was staying with me though, we have a mutual dislike for each other. She slept on my couch, although I offered to sleep there and let her have my bed but she wouldn't take it. (sharing a bed was out of the question, I asked :) ). I felt bad for her because of her run of bad luck, so I was as nice as I can possibly be to her. Which is pretty freaking nice.

Tonight I came home from my CC job to an empty house.. I was getting used to the company. Getting VERY lonely.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a teacher I work with. She's had a run of bad luck lately. Last Wednesday her house was broken into, so Friday night I slept in her guest room because she didn't want to sleep there alone. Then Sunday, her AC goes out and she stayed at my house until it was fixed today. Unfortunately, it is a girl i have very strong feelings for and is not single. Her jerk of a bf was out of town. He would have been livid to know she was staying with me though, we have a mutual dislike for each other. She slept on my couch, although I offered to sleep there and let her have my bed but she wouldn't take it. (sharing a bed was out of the question, I asked :) ). I felt bad for her because of her run of bad luck, so I was as nice as I can possibly be to her. Which is pretty freaking nice.

Tonight I came home from my CC job to an empty house.. I was getting used to the company. Getting VERY lonely.

*sigh*

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ugh. Gotta stop falling for the taken ones..... been there before.

Hang in there.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Crap, I thought that meant he was robbed. That would have happened on T.V.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was only helping someone out. No worries.

He said that he has strong feelings for her, and even mentioned sharing the same bed......

I know he's being a good guy and helping her out. But I'm sure her staying there only intensified his feelings....

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ontopic.

Donald, are you going to do the game previews like you did last year?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Go play some basketball with your friends or somethin man, having a woman is more of a want than a need, you only think you need it when you are starving for some action. That can be found everywhere.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He said that he has strong feelings for her, and even mentioned sharing the same bed......

I know he's being a good guy and helping her out. But I'm sure her staying there only intensified his feelings....
sure sure

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I finally picked it up and immediately started the Superstar mode. I like how you can now fast forward through plays you are not involved in. It took FOREVER to get through the set up. Also, the interface for the calendar and such will take me some time to get used to.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally picked up the game. I just have not had much time. Have not played it though. It's still sitting on my 360 unwrapped.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing I'm doing in Madden 09 is turning off "rewind" as well as the stupid looking skill icons.

Good call with the rewind thing.

I currently have Madden in my apartment and plan on wasting much time this weekend playing it. Ah, the joys of being single and childless! :D

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
My IQ is at 620, but it seems like I cant stop the pass worth crap!! I mean Josh McCown looked like Peyton Manning against my defense