Lost

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
maddogkf said:
3 yrs of Latin & that's all I remember.... :)

(besides the 1st paragraph of Caesar's Commentary of the Gaellic Wars...

Gallia est omin divisa in partres tres. Quorum unum incollet Belgae, aliam Aquitana, tertiam qui absurbom lingae Celtae, noster Galli appelantur.)

sextus and flavia would be so proud.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched this episode last night. Wow.

One question for those with HD--in the scene out front of the house with Locke and Nadia, what did the for sale sign say? Seems like a funny shot selection if there was nothing of import on it.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty slow. At least there is a new episode next week (which looks like it could be the best episode of the season).

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nm132 said:
Pretty slow. At least there is a new episode next week (which looks like it could be the best episode of the season).

I will be really ticked off if this whole show is in Hurley's mind.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jersey Girl Cards Fan said:
I will be really ticked off if this whole show is in Hurley's mind.

It's not, the whole point was to just show how Hurley was tired of being fat, tired of his problem with eating, and tried to make himself think the entire thing was in his head so that he could end it...by killing himself.

I thought it was great, albeit it a little slow.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, a little slow, but the nuggets we were given were great!

Libby in the same mental ward as Hurley - why was Libby in there? Did she start to stalk Hurley after he won the Lottery? Why was she in Australia?

Who is FauxHenry really? Scenes with him and Locke were great!

Loved the Hurley/Sawyer fight scene - with Sawyer continuing to call him names (like Deep Dish), etc, and Jin cracking up in the back.

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
I'll be interested to see if Locke lets the timer run out next week. Strange how after Hurley destroyed his stash, there was suddenly more food, which appeared to have been dropped.

Sawyer's insults to Hurley get better and better. He cracks me up. Deep Dish, Jabba, Ranch, hehehe. Hilarious stuff.

Why would Hurley not remember her from the mental ward? I have a feeling we'll be getting some background on her soon. This is by far one of the best written shows ever. I hope when it ends, it is not a huge letdown.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bob Chebat said:
I'll be interested to see if Locke lets the timer run out next week. Strange how after Hurley destroyed his stash, there was suddenly more food, which appeared to have been dropped.

Sawyer's insults to Hurley get better and better. He cracks me up. Deep Dish, Jabba, Ranch, hehehe. Hilarious stuff.

Why would Hurley not remember her from the mental ward? I have a feeling we'll be getting some background on her soon. This is by far one of the best written shows ever. I hope when it ends, it is not a huge letdown.

The food drop was at the end of last week.

From what I hear, we won't get any background on Libby until next season :(

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched last week's episode. FauxHenry creeps the hell out of me and I think I had a nightmare about Libby last night. lol

A-Bomb

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
Just watched last week's episode. FauxHenry creeps the hell out of me and I think I had a nightmare about Libby last night. lol

A-Bomb

Libby looked really wacked at the hospital.

Faker Henry is evil, evil, evil.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jenna2891 said:
i agree. at first i thought "this is the guy they got to play the bad guy?" but now i think he's perfect.

His glare is just incredible.

Can't wait for tonight's episode.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
:hammer:

My DVD froze & I lost 8 minutes of tonight's show

:computer:

what happened at the time Bernie & Rose were at Niagara Falls (It looked like he was going to propose :shrug: ) to the time where Kate grabs the doll?

Why did John leave the hatch? Did they say what Rose's problem is? Is anti-Henry still in the vault?

:mad:

:bang:

ugh

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
maddogkf said:

My DVD froze & I lost 8 minutes of tonight's show

:computer:

what happened at the time Bernie & Rose were at Niagara Falls (It looked like he was going to propose :shrug: ) to the time where Kate grabs the doll?

He proposed and then Rose told Bernard that she had cancer.

Why did John leave the hatch?

Faux-Henry got into his head with his "I never pushed the button" statement from last episode. He's also trying to remember all that was on the metal lockdown door (the map). He was aggrivated.

Did they say what Rose's problem is?

See above

Is anti-Henry still in the vault?

Yup still there. He smiled when Locke started asking (rather loudly) if he really didn't push the button.

He also told Jack that they would never be able to get Walt back ... that was pretty much it for his part this episode.

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, Rose reveals that she knows the cancer was healed when she crashed on the Island.

And she had a moment with Locke, where he acted like he'd be in crutches for four weeks, like Jack said.

Well, she says "we both know that isn't true, don't we?"...

And they flashback to her in the Sydney airport...and she drops some pills...and Locke picks them up, in his wheelchair :)

So she knows he was healed.

Mike

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Very cool to see a backstory you didn't expect.

Did anyone else get chills when Locke was calling to Henry outside the locked vault door, and Henry was smiling?

Bout damn time Michael got back.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed in this episode. However, Nothenry messing with Locke's mind is fantastic stuff, and can Jack and Kate just tap each other already? I absolutely hated BOTH Rose and Bernard this time around...thanks for that producers. I could not care less about either of them now. They are both jackasses.

Michael is back, big freaking whoop. I'd have rather seen Walt come out and say...come with us...we have something to show you. I might have peeped* myself if that would have happened.

*peeped = peed. My 2 year old son calls peeing and pooping..peeping and pooping, and says he has to go peep. It's now D-Dogg vernacular, and I suggest you all adopt. Excuse me while I go peep.

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
I agree on most of it. I don't mind that they told Rose and Bernards story, at least it was short and there should not be any further background on them.

My daughter says, "I think I poo'd a little!" Um, she is 18. LOL

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that they've re-introduced elements that have been missing since the first season--michael and the kate/jack heat.

I also love how Joack handles Sawyer these days and I love how it drives Sawyer crazy.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
Very cool to see a backstory you didn't expect.

Did anyone else get chills when Locke was calling to Henry outside the locked vault door, and Henry was smiling?

Bout damn time Michael got back.

I didn't mind seeing the backstory on Rose and Bernard. Yeah, it was a little slow, but it was way cool to see Rose and Locke interact and have Rose know that Locke was healed.

Nice to see Michael again. If I'm the acting playing him I'm like "dudes, what the hell? I gotta pay my mortgage. Bring me back already."

Next episode should be interesting with them going after the others. Wonder if that will be a trap.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved last night's episode. I liked seeing Rose and Bernard's backstory, and giving names to a few of the extras. And I did get a little verklempt when Rose revealed she was dying, and when she revealed that the Island is what healed her, not the faith healer. However, it was a relief to see Rose back as her calm and sage self to Locke at the end.

While the story was a little slow, it revealed a number of things that I believe will be very important in the future - i.e. a group of the Losties that do NOT WANT to be rescued. This will lead to conflict in the group. Clearly, Rose/Bernard and Locke will be in the stay camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard