Lost

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dback Jon said:
I loved last night's episode. I liked seeing Rose and Bernard's backstory, and giving names to a few of the extras. And I did get a little verklempt when Rose revealed she was dying, and when she revealed that the Island is what healed her, not the faith healer. However, it was a relief to see Rose back as her calm and sage self to Locke at the end.

While the story was a little slow, it revealed a number of things that I believe will be very important in the future - i.e. a group of the Losties that do NOT WANT to be rescued. This will lead to conflict in the group. Clearly, Rose/Bernard and Locke will be in the stay camp.

Kate is probably in that camp too since in the real world she's a fugitive from justice.

I had always assumed that was one reason Locke was the way he was, he knew getting off the island means he's back in a wheelchair. My guess is when he had his bout of weakness in his legs(prior to Boone dying) it was sort of a message being sent by the island or something reminding him, if you leave, you can't walk.

I'm wondering if Michael is for real or if he's somehow been brainwashed or something into suckering them into a trap, maybe the trap not Henry suggested before?

Lot of letdown for me last night the previews seem to promise more than they're delivering, but I'm still watching and still entertained.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to be Debbie Downer, but there are only three new episodes according to epguides.com and tv.com and not another new one for 2 weeks.

May 3
May 10
May 17 Finale

A-Bomb

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:
Hate to be Debbie Downer, but there are only three new episodes according to epguides.com and tv.com and not another new one for 2 weeks.

May 3
May 10
May 17 Finale

A-Bomb

Thanks...

You must be registered for see images

So, only 3 left in the season???

Mike

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Was that little smirk that Henry gave creepy or what?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Was that little smirk that Henry gave creepy or what?

I'll say. I saw it three times (last week's "Nexts", during the show and then rewinding that scense for a friend) and it creeped me out just the same each time.

A-Bomb

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
abomb said:

May 3
May 10
May 17 Finale

A-Bomb

Does anybody know if the episodes all start at 9pm or will the 2 hour finale start at 8? I'm going to be out of the country for all 3, don't have Tivo, so I need to program my VCR to tape them all.

thanks

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
Does anybody know if the episodes all start at 9pm or will the 2 hour finale start at 8? I'm going to be out of the country for all 3, don't have Tivo, so I need to program my VCR to tape them all.

thanks

Not sure, you might see if TV Guide (or similar online listing) goes out that far. It is my understanding that ABC will be offering free, but commerical contented, episodes of Lost and DH in the next month. Maybe that is an option if the tape doesnt work out.

A-Bomb

Soul Reaper

Reaction score
I think there are four new episodes left.
220 - 5/03/06 Two for the Road
221 - 5/10/06 "?"
222 - 5/17/06 Three Minutes
223 - 5/24/06 2 hr. Seadon Finale

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

thanks
Step 1: Admit you have a problem
Step 2: Go get Tivo
Step 3: Set a season pass for Lost
Step 4: Enjoy your trip worry-free

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Step 1: Admit you have a problem
Step 2: Go get Tivo
Step 3: Set a season pass for Lost
Step 4: Enjoy your trip worry-free

It's on my list of things to buy but I was saving for a trip to New Zealand which morphed into a trip to the Philippines so I put the list on the backburner until I get back. Luckily the Philippines is quite a bit cheaper, so when I get back and settle my spending I can probably go right out and buy a tivo.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
? looks like it will be the best episode of the season, hands down.

Were you reading the tv.com synopsis? They are goooood.

A-Bomb

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Which episode is "Reckoning"? The abc official Lost site has this on its cover page:

Wednesday, April 26 at 9/8c
"Reckoning"
Check back soon to find out more about this all-new episode!

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I read in the TV guide a week or two ago that ABC is hearing the fans and thinking of different schedules for the show next season. One idea brought up was a schedule like '24', starting in Jan. and airing straight through.

I sure hope they do something different, what they have going this season is annoying!

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KloD said:
I read in the TV guide a week or two ago that ABC is hearing the fans and thinking of different schedules for the show next season. One idea brought up was a schedule like '24', starting in Jan. and airing straight through.

I sure hope they do something different, what they have going this season is annoying!

That would rock...24 has been great that way

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort