LOST FINALE--Check Your TiVo's

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a whim I double checked my tivo to makes sure I was getting the 2 hours of Lost this week...and to my surprise, I wasn't.

I don't know if it's because I've told it only to record new episodes and this week's episode seems to be split into two chunks with the same name. Anyway, check your tivos.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
On a whim I double checked my tivo to makes sure I was getting the 2 hours of Lost this week...and to my surprise, I wasn't.

I don't know if it's because I've told it only to record new episodes and this week's episode seems to be split into two chunks with the same name. Anyway, check your tivos.

Mine is recording the whole two hours...interesting.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:

just checked - mine is recording the entire thing as well. perhaps your tivo sucks? :shrug: :D

shawn

OP
OP
Pariah

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FischerKing said:
perhaps your tivo sucks?
Perhaps. While we're "between homes" I had to pull out my old series 2 Tivo because the newer ones I have are directv receivers/DVRs and where I am now has cable.

Or, maybe it because you guys have told TiVo to record ALL episodes (repeats AND first runs)?

Either way, I just wanted to make sure that no one missed it.

:thumbup:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Perhaps. While we're "between homes" I had to pull out my old series 2 Tivo because the newer ones I have are directv receivers/DVRs and where I am now has cable.

Or, maybe it because you guys have told TiVo to record ALL episodes (repeats AND first runs)?

Either way, I just wanted to make sure that no one missed it.

:thumbup:

I just have it set to new episodes...

Thanks though for the heads up!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn