Looks Like Garoppolo is Out for the Season

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
It‘s not clear if he can return for the playoffs but it seems doubtful.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local news says they don't know for sure yet but they are clearly thinking it might be season ending

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
News updates it's a broken foot, season over

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disagree. With a weak coaching staff, injuries DO matter. Shanahan & his staff are VERY good & he certainly has had a TON of injuries to overcome over the years.
You completely missed my point. I’m saying there’s no excuse not to movie on from Keim/Kliff because of “injuries” teams with depth and good coaching can overcome those obstacles. We repeatedly have proven the opposite.

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's always seemed like a good guy. It's unfortunate he just can't stay healthy! I wonder where he'll end up next season.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He has Christian McCaffery, Brandon Aiyuk, Deebo Samuel, George Kittle, a monster OL and the best defense in the league. I think he'll do okay.

Honestly I thought Purdy was special in college until a horrible senior season tanked his draft stock. I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out better to be better than Trey Lance.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Brock Purdy is a local kid. Honestly he could be better for the offense than Jimmy G. Man, I wish we had depth like the 9ers…Or a GM who knew how to draft (sigh)

Jimmy G was playing well this year. Would likely have led the team deep into the playoffs. While Purdy could certainly do a decent job, the chances of the deep playoff run took a hit.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Brock Purdy is a local kid. Honestly he could be better for the offense than Jimmy G. Man, I wish we had depth like the 9ers…Or a GM who knew how to draft (sigh)

I thought Purdy played pretty well yesterday. Especially being dropped into a bog game against a good team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose