Looking at the future

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gambo was calling this a team of misfits. Everyone on this team save markieff and Archie is some other team's castoff. They were either not wanted or not considered good enough to start and so dealt.

The Phoenix misfits.

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Yeah, that was it. I'm re-watching the Denver game tonight and I'll watch Sunday's game a second time tomorrow night. Last year I think I re-watched 2 games all season. As of tomorrow night I will have re-watched all 7 games.

This team is just so much more fun to watch than last year's. Granted, we've had a few stretches where it was a little bit like watching paint dry but for the most part this has been a very exciting team to watch. I get caught up in the excitement of the game the first time through but I get to relax and focus on specific players when I re-watch.

Steve

Most years I'll not watch Suns games live (several reasons) but this year I've been watching as much of game as I can live and then afterwards to re-watch. Went into the Season as excited as the 2004-05 Season and I've been pleased with effort and by the excitement of Team.

I record a lot of College Basketball too (NBA Draft) and Arizona Wildcats should have a strong year but I'll watch the Suns in Offseason a lot as well, keying on potential FA's. lol

While this is only messageboard I post on, I'll read as many Suns sites as I can too. I'm addicted to Suns pretty much (along with Wildcats)!!

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most years I'll not watch Suns games live (several reasons) but this year I've been watching as much of game as I can live and then afterwards to re-watch. Went into the Season as excited as the 2004-05 Season and I've been pleased with effort and by the excitement of Team.

I record a lot of College Basketball too (NBA Draft) and Arizona Wildcats should have a strong year but I'll watch the Suns in Offseason a lot as well, keying on potential FA's. lol

While this is only messageboard I post on, I'll read as many Suns sites as I can too. I'm addicted to Suns pretty much (along with Wildcats)!!

I watch/record a lot of college basketball too but with the DTV/Pac 12 war of stupidity going strong I don't get to see as much as I'd like of the teams I want to watch. I think I'll miss something like 12 Wildcat games this year which should be unthinkable in today's world AFAIC. As for the Suns, I DVR every game and usually watch it as it's being played although I sometimes start watching about 45 minutes after it starts so I can FF through all the commercials.

Right now I'm re-watching every Suns game but I'll probably trim that down to just wins as soon as the college basketball schedule gets busy. I'm really looking forward to the games on ESPN later today: West Va/Va Tech, S Carolina/Baylor, NC State/Cincy, UK/Mich State and Duke/Kansas. It's not often we get a slate of high profile games like this so early in the season. Some great prospects to watch for those of us that love college basketball with an eye on the draft.

Steve