Around the NHL 23-24

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Good win last night DS. I was going to guarantee the win, but I wasn't brave enough to do so.
please no more guarantees lol. just joking. Honestly moving forward I don't know what to expect. Keeping the faith. the stars are my favorite dallas team. I love them so much more than the others.

I'm worried that Hintz is more injured than the stars are letting on and they need him to lift the cup IMO as he is their most dynamic forward. I was happy with the result. credit to Edmonton for their response after the Benn goal. Edmonton's defense and goal tending is a lot better than I thought. This is going to be a good series.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
hell of a win for Dallas in game 3. good to see roope hintz back. it looks like he made a huge difference last night and could turn the series into their favor.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Panthers win game 3. Game 2 it was an elbow and game 3 a thrown mouthpiece. I wouldn’t want a mouthpiece flying at me from the ice.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best of three for FL v NY. Such even matchups this round. I love the parity in the NHL. It really feels like the best four teams are duking it out.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Best of three for FL v NY. Such even matchups this round. I love the parity in the NHL. It really feels like the best four teams are duking it out.
Yes both series tied 2-2. Dallas missed a chance to really flex on Edmonton. A couple of cheap rebound goals given up and a lethargic power play did them in. This could go 7.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I have a feeling Dallas wins tonight. #nogurantee
thank you for not making guarantees. Tanev took a puck off the skate last game, looked a lot like the one that Hintz took and they called it an upper body injury lol. I don't know which forwards are hurt, but the stars did look really good in that first period in game 5 and then faded like Edmonton did the game before. Like in game 1 their power play lost them the game. I think they have to consider taking Pavelski off of it. I hope I'm wrong about it because he can be a deflection wizard, but he looks like he is too old to skate sometimes. and he has not been effective on the power play at all in the playoffs.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
1-0 edmonton
dumb penalty by suter, but also a weak call and oilers retaliated and weren't called. Dallas PP can't win a faceoff. Oilers PP wins their faceoff and score quickly. simple stuff. based on the way the last couple of games have gone maybe dallas have them right where they want them.