lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

Ishta

Reaction score
Just so we are clear. Bowen is NOT a dirty player..He plays HARD. He doesn't try to hurt people. The End

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just so we are clear. Bowen is NOT a dirty player..He plays HARD. He doesn't try to hurt people. The End
:) "The End"? Because you say so?

Can you go over to the Obama Grandma thread in Politics & Religion and make a mighty "The End" decree over there for us, too? ;)

/just messin'.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with changing people's minds, the whole point is to allow other people to see your point of view.

Oh trust me we know....over and over and over and over.

Let me spell it out for you because you obviously have no ability to understanding it without me doing so. Whether or not anybody changed their minds is absolutely no indication of how valid each side is. You are not going to change my mind, and I am not going to change yours.

All the more reason to move on already. So let me spell it out for you. 99.9% of the forum doesn't see your point of view or agree with it. Now you know...move on.

I already did, so perhaps you should take your own advice and agree to disagree? I can't help it that there are dozens of posters continuing the argument.

That's the point. You have not. You can't control what others do but you do have control over what you do. So regardless of everybody else, why not be the bigger person and just move on. You do control yourself right? The odds of some Suns fan who has not seen this thread will probably throw his 2 cents in. Does that mean you should repeat yourself to them too?

Do you see what I am getting at? It will never end because your on a Suns board. Either you get that or you don't. I for one think your smarter then that. If your not, then that proves your a troll.

This is the fourth time you talked about beating a dead horse. Perhaps you can stop beating THIS horse.

Here is one more for the road.

:deadhorse2:

Last edited:

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Oh trust me we know....over and over and over and over.

Really? From your responses you certainly don't seem to. And for all the irony of you going through your points over and over and over and over and over and over.

You can do it, nobody else can, gotcha.

All the more reason to move on already. So let me spell it out for you. 99.9% of the forum doesn't see your point of view or agree with it. Now you know...move on.

Since at least 3 already did, I would be mightily impressed that there are 3000 people on this board, let alone care about this topic.

That's the point. You have not. You can't control what others do but you do have control over what you do. So regardless of everybody else, why not be the bigger person and just move on. You do control yourself right? The odds of some Suns fan who has not seen this thread will probably throw his 2 cents in. Does that mean you should repeat yourself to them too?

Thanks for the lecture. Again, take your own advice and shut up about it then.

Do you see what I am getting at? It will never end because your on a Suns board. Either you get that or you don't. I for one think your smarter then that. If your not, then that proves your a troll.

Why would I care that it never ends? I can go on forever about it, and to me, it spells persistence, not trolling.

Here is one more for the road.

:deadhorse2:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280326001
See the Bibby jumpshot before the half, check the defender, is he dirty?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280326002
Check the Posey shot and foul, is Stoudemire dirty?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280326020
Check the Iguodala jumpshot, is Kirk Hinrich dirty?
Check the second shot by him, is the defender (looks like Deng?) dirty?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280326028
Check the Bosh jumpshot, is Rasheed dirty?

I am tired of going through every ESPN highlight for last night's game, but every single time there is a contested jumpshot, people defend it the exact same way Bowen does. Are those players dirty?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
this loser is beyond pathetic wow..

Go easy on yourself, why would you follow me around after you put me on ignore?

I don't need another pet, I already have a nice set of turtles, a couple of newts and some fish at home.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This "who gets the last word in" pissing contest is actually pretty funny to watch.

Reminds me of THIS thread...

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since at least 3 already did, I would be mightily impressed that there are 3000 people on this board, let alone care about this topic.

They agree to disagree. Meaning they still disagree with you. Comprendo?

Your pathetic and a troll. Nuff said.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
They agree to disagree. Meaning they still disagree with you. Comprendo?

Your pathetic and a troll. Nuff said.

Meaning we see what each other is seeing. Despite your talk about how I have repeated my points over and over and over, you don't seem to get it, which just gives me a reason to repeat it a few more times.

I do not need people to agree with my point of view, I am not the type who forces my ideas on others. I don't mind people looking at things differently from. What I have an issue is for people to not allow me to think the way I do, and to chastise me for it.

And what is my pathetic?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
BTW, mind looking at those videos I posted this morning? How were those people who defended the jumpshot different from how Bowen defended it?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
last word
I am not going to allow you to have it!

Seriously, ESPN highlight videos from today, there are only 3 games played, and these are only snap shots, but hey, what do you know? I could STILL find how people defend the jumpshot!
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280327007 - Kidd 3, is Carmelo Anthony dirty (and Melo really isn't much of a defender to begin with)
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280327008 - Prince pass to McDyess, is Quinn dirty? He was just defending the pass for Pete's sake!
The last game doesn't have any highlights of contested jumpshots.

Come on Phade, SteelDog, CaptainInsano and the bunch, tell me how this is different from how Bowen defends a jumpshot.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Go easy on yourself, why would you follow me around after you put me on ignore?

I don't need another pet, I already have a nice set of turtles, a couple of newts and some fish at home.

let me know when you figure out who started this thread .. mr. follower..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
let me know when you figure out who started this thread .. mr. follower..

Oh, crap, I actually responded to Darth Llama in the first post

What did Bowen ever do? Do he clothesline Kobe? Have you heard of Bill Laimbeer? Jeff Ruland? Rick Mahorn? Dennis Rodman? Jason "Nut Punching" Terry? Danny Fortson?

Oh wait, you are a Suns fan, who consider playing defense "dirty".

You had me on ignore, stop following me.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
it must be cool to be a big as loser as you.. get a life you piece of s-word.. this is a SUNS board..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
stop posting in my thread follower..
Your thread? What is this? Do you know how a forum works? Everyone can post under any thread s/he wants (please don't take this as a sexist comment, I do not assume all posters on sports sites to be males like you), you do not own a thread, you started it. If you don't want people to post in threads you started, don't post.

And it seems quite apparent that your ignore list is not working, do you need some help with it?

it must be cool to be a big as loser as you.. get a life you piece of s-word.. this is a SUNS board..
Finally, this is a Suns forum? Oh MY! I am surprised you brought this up as though it was news, but please don't assume everybody else to have your mental capacity. Unlike you, most people who can see the words Arizona Sports Fans Network > Phoenix Suns could figure out this is a Suns board.

Besides, what does this have to do with your argument? This being a Suns board means that we discuss Suns related topics, and this whole thread is Suns related. Of course, if you disagreed, why would you start a thread not related to the Suns on a Suns board?

Nice to know that you are following me in using the follower schtick, that's what nice pets do. But like I said earlier, I don't need a new pet.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
let me be a big enough loser to be a Spurs fan and wait around all day for people to respond on one thread on a SUNS forum..

pathetic..

lol i just laugh to imagine what a loser you are..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
let me be a big enough loser to be a Spurs fan and wait around all day for people to respond on one thread on a SUNS forum..

pathetic..

lol i just laugh to imagine what a loser you are..

Who are you? God? Go on and tell me what I should do?
For your information, I enjoy coming into this board and expose the hypocrisy and homerism of some posters while having real basketball discussions with Suns fans.

On the other hand, I never attempted to look up the internet and try to look at the personal lives of those I consider a big loser. That's just creepy stalker behaviour.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are you? God? Go on and tell me what I should do?
For your information, I enjoy coming into this board and expose the hypocrisy and homerism of some posters while having real basketball discussions with Suns fans.

On the other hand, I never attempted to look up the internet and try to look at the personal lives of those I consider a big loser. That's just creepy stalker behaviour.

Timmy Chang sucks..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson