OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has been exposed. :)
I bet next year Newcastle will be in Europe and even fight for a top 4 spot until at least the last few weeks. (If Howe stays)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I still think Howe is a really good manager. Probably top 5 or so in the Prem.
Mm, he was going great until he had to manage injuries and a player not playing up to par. Burn has been awful since returning from injury and has literally cost them games, but Howe kept him in over rising star Livramento because of height and leadership. Plus, though injuries have hampered the team, he has done very little to change formation, shape, or anything, really. Feels to me now that he is rather a one-trick pony. Which, given a top squad without injuries, can be great.

We'll see if he's learned his lessons from this season. He certainly learned a lot after his last gig.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of what I know about Howe is from Stout. And from watching a couple of times. Heaven if he is top 5 in EPL he could very well be available

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good news, I think 8 teams qualify for the Champs League or something next year. Meh :)

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good news, I think 8 teams qualify for the Champs League or something next year. Meh :)
They aren't giving all 4 extra slots to England, lol. (expanding from 32 to 36)

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC, it will be the 4 extra highest ranked teams, and it would rotate each year. Kinda like a strength of schedule thing.

There will also be 8 group stage games instead of 6 so each can still have a home and an away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson