Lets name this Forum Correctly!!!!

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We will call it the Suns-Lakers Forum, or maybe even Lakers-Suns forum, Or how about As long as I am a Cardsfan I can go for whatever NBA team I choose. Because I cant read a damn thread without it being equal amount of Lakers fan on it. When people use the Word Us and we, I assume the Cards atleast you guys have the Avatar to keep me from being confused.

Go Suns and Lakers Forum!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will call it the Suns-Lakers Forum, or maybe even Lakers-Suns forum, Or how about As long as I am a Cardsfan I can go for whatever NBA team I choose. Because I cant read a damn thread without it being equal amount of Lakers fan on it. When people use the Word Us and we, I assume the Cards atleast you guys have the Avatar to keep me from being confused.

Go Suns and Lakers Forum!!

Oh Dev, you have all the lakers games on DVD..don't you come complaining. :D

BTW, my Lakers avatar streak came when someone got mad that I had a Ron Paul one.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, I dont want to get banned. ;)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BTW, my Lakers avatar streak came when someone got mad that I had a Ron Paul one.

is that Jason Schwartzman in your avatar with a Such-a-bitch jersey on?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is that Jason Schwartzman in your avatar with a Such-a-bitch jersey on?

I love that nickname. Really. When your backup SG has a nickname borne of anger and ill will, you know he's doing something right. :thumbup:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I love that nickname. Really. When your backup SG has a nickname borne of anger and ill will, you know he's doing something right. :thumbup:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Good to see Sasha is worthy of our opponents hatred, keep it coming.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

So you replaced a good avatar with an evil one?

EDIT: And I'm sure you've received more flack for your Lakers support than Ron Paul support. If not, I might jump out my window.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
uh i as well as prob. every suns fan will be rooting like little 5 year olds for the lakers to demolish the spurs in wcf..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you replaced a good avatar with an evil one?

EDIT: And I'm sure you've received more flack for your Lakers support than Ron Paul support. If not, I might jump out my window.

Yeah, it kind of pissed me off, especially because that poster came to the mods, and not asked me to change the avatar. So, I figured I'd go with something else I really liked that wasn't "political" like Ron Paul kissing a baby was.

Of course I've received more flack for the Lakers support..they are evil incarnate... :)

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Yeah, it kind of pissed me off, especially because that poster came to the mods, and not asked me to change the avatar. So, I figured I'd go with something else I really liked that wasn't "political" like Ron Paul kissing a baby was.

DWKB has an avatar of Obama smoking a cigarette. Why is that allowed and not Ron Paul? :confused:

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I still have my Ron Paul sign in my front yard, I still see alot of them around where I Live

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have my Ron Paul sign in my front yard, I still see alot of them around where I Live

I still have mine on my car.

Viva la Revolucion!!

BTW, his book--The Revolution: A Manifesto--is supposed to be really good. I don't have it yet.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I still have mine on my car.

Viva la Revolucion!!

BTW, his book--The Revolution: A Manifesto--is supposed to be really good. I don't have it yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manifesto-Ron-Paul/dp/0446537519

Only 12.00, I am going to order it, gotta check with my Local Barnes and Noble as well. I read tons of books, I actually just finished two Lakers books, Madmens Ball about the Lakers being dyfunkitional and Phil Jackson The Last Season. I am almost through with the Punch its about when Kermit Washington smashed in Rudy T's face. But I am for sure getting that Ron Paul book!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/Revolution-Manifesto-Ron-Paul/dp/0446537519

Only 12.00, I am going to order it, gotta check with my Local Barnes and Noble as well. I read tons of books, I actually just finished two Lakers books, Madmens Ball about the Lakers being dyfunkitional and Phil Jackson The Last Season. I am almost through with the Punch its about when Kermit Washington smashed in Rudy T's face. But I am for sure getting that Ron Paul book!!

Oh, the Punch is an excellent book...I own that book. Who wrote that one (too lazy to go to the bookshelf)

Read "The Lakers" by Roland Lazenby as well and Mad Game: The NBA Education of Kobe Bryant by the same guy. Best Laker writer...he also wrote some books on Phil and the Bulls, and also one on Emmitt Smith.

OP
OP
DevonCardsFan

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh, the Punch is an excellent book...I own that book. Who wrote that one (too lazy to go to the bookshelf)

Read "The Lakers" by Roland Lazenby as well and Mad Game: The NBA Education of Kobe Bryant by the same guy. Best Laker writer...he also wrote some books on Phil and the Bulls, and also one on Emmitt Smith.

John Feinstein wrote the punch book. But next book is definetely going to be the Ron Paul book.

Last edited: