Let the jokes begin.....

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Coach Mac at a meeting with McKinley:

"Dennis, I understand what you were trying to do, you wanted to help the team, but we're going to have to let you go. When I came in here, I said I wanted the line to have 1500 lbs of ass, not 1500 lbs of grass."

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At McKinley's arrainment:

How do you plea?

Your honor, this is a big miss understanding. See my coaches told me in the off season to find a better way to get "The Big Score" That is all I was doing. You should blame them for not explaining it better to me.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not my drug ring, I wouldn't cought in a drug ring like this.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Arlen Spector in me wonders who on the team used to hang around with Dennis, and whether this story represents the tip of a larger ice-berg.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
...yes Jeff, and anyone he may have talked to or even looked at should probably be held under some scurtiiny and/or investigation. ;)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
The Arlen Spector in me wonders who on the team used to hang around with Dennis, and whether this story represents the tip of a larger ice-berg.

Funny you should say that - anyone else remember the horrific drug scandal on the Suns back in the mid-80's. But that's just wild speculation.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no problem here. Anquan investigated it personally and found out no other Cardinals were involved.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
There's no problem here. Anquan investigated it personally and found out no other Cardinals were involved.

Sweeeeet! :thumbup:

ChiCard

Registered
Reaction score
Defense Atty: "Your Honor my client trafficked in these drugs for health reasons. His mother is ill and he wanted to buy her a hospital"

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
"Your honor, I was only following Coach Mac's orders. He said our mission this year was for us to get a ring. So that's what I did - I got myself a ring going."

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My quote - The Arlen Spector in me wonders who on the team used to hang around with Dennis, and whether this story represents the tip of a larger ice-berg.

Tang's quote - ...yes Jeff, and anyone he may have talked to or even looked at should probably be held under some scurtiiny and/or investigation.
I hope no one thinks I'm a huge fan of Arlen Spector. (He represents my dark side). I've nicknamed him: "Mr. Let's Have an Investigation."

Still...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson