Let’s see if Cards media have the courage to ask real questions after this.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Coach, why does your team have so much trouble winning meaningful games with playoffs on the line?

Coach, the month of December is where coaches make their mark in this league…when are you going to make your mark?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
People seem to misunderstand the purpose of these press conferences. The media figures are looking for quotes to put into stories that are already written (mostly). It's not Darren Urban's job to get Kliff to answer tough questions about late-season collapses.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
People seem to misunderstand the purpose of these press conferences. The media figures are looking for quotes to put into stories that are already written (mostly). It's not Darren Urban's job to get Kliff to answer tough questions about late-season collapses.
This. I don't care what the media asks....I care if the owner has the stones to ask.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Which makes them PR instead of Journalists.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The media is there to bridge the gap between the team and the fans. If they want clicks they will ask the questions that the fans want answered.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish one reporter would just have the courage to ask one question! “Can you really expect to win games in the NFL giving up 30 points?” Seriously teams that win which we are early in don’t give up 30 points. Defense has to do something early we were getting some takeaways which can put your O in some good positions or just in general fire the team up. Last few games long sustained gut wrenching drives for scores! Just let that sink in Detroit had multiple drives of 90+ yards for TDs against this defense!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
The question I want to ask is "You have 1st and Goal from the 4 yd line in the 2nd quarter. You have a great short yardage RB in James Conner. Yet you choose to line up in the shotgun formation and pass it four straight times. Why??" I'm not a Kliff basher but man that was a horrendous sequence. This is NFL playoff push football in December, not a college frat flag football game. Gotta run the ball there at least 2 of the 4 attempts.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The question I want to ask is "You have 1st and Goal from the 4 yd line in the 2nd quarter. You have a great short yardage RB in James Conner. Yet you choose to line up in the shotgun formation and pass it four straight times. Why??" I'm not a Kliff basher but man that was a horrendous sequence. This is NFL playoff push football in December, not a college frat flag football game. Gotta run the ball there at least 2 of the 4 attempts.
You must be registered for see images attach

A little bit of fake news here. Need to go back to the film to see if Conner would be running into an 8-man box. Conner had a 4th down last week where there was a six-man box and he couldn't convert.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

A little bit of fake news here. Need to go back to the film to see if Conner would be running into an 8-man box. Conner had a 4th down last week where there was a six-man box and he couldn't convert.
Misdirection fixes a whole lot of goal line situations imo. Not much field to cover for the defense so you have to get a stacked box leaning one way & over pursuing, then whoever the play is designed to go to has open space. Sounds easy but KK has came up with some brilliant plays in the red zone, just hasn't used them lately. If you can't run the ball in the red zone an offense will never be complete.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I've listened to our press conferences and have nothing but the Philadelphia Eagles press conferences to compare them to. I will say this, you WILL get the business here. Be prepared to answer the tough question without getting offended because both radio and print reporters here don't hold back. Siriano has had to learn that quickly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard